IGNORED

Radio Bristol

frenchred

Just now, AppyDAZE said:

I'm gonna give this tosser some grief this afternoon. "I spend more than the fans" ffs

To be fair, I think that what he was trying to say was that he is unhappy about things too; I think the response wasn't quite as polished as it could have been and I don't believe he was belittling the fans. He's not always the most eloquent speaker.

Just now, YorksRed said:

To be fair, I think that what he was trying to say was that he is unhappy about things too; I think the response wasn't quite as polished as it could have been and I don't believe he was belittling the fans. He's not always the most eloquent speaker.

6 games left. WHAT a joke

And suddenly it becomes clear why despite all the money he has invested we have made zero progress. SL is a cock. The great stand that bears his name will lie empty during our league one matches next season as an ongoing testament to his bad decisions and arrogant stubbornness. Never thought I would write this, but there it is...

Just now, YorksRed said:

I think you're right. 

Beneath the words though he's fundamentally in a different place the the average fan imo. 

The ray of hope was that he said LJ wasn't here regardless. 

He said "we'll review after Wolves, what happened against Preston won't happen again."

although if we stay up LJ remains. 

Tough predicament. We need to be bad enough for him to be sacked this week but good enough to stay up after that. 

5-0 Wolves. 

Few observations:

Them - used frequently when referring to supporters, instead of "We".

Dynamic - had to change this by getting rid of Pemberton. Really?

Ability - why Johnson hired. Oh come on Steve!

Fair play for going on air Steve, but pull your finger out & fire Johnson.

Archived