IGNORED

Radio Bristol

frenchred

11 minutes ago, RaspberryRed said:

OMG I spend more money than the fans. That's it I'm done with SL

really a no nothing dictating fool :facepalm: all remaining respect has now gone; I will never go back while he`s in my club.

Just now, Der no.2 said:

Few observations:

Them - used frequently when referring to supporters, instead of "We".

Dynamic - had to change this by getting rid of Pemberton. Really?

Ability - why Johnson hired. Oh come on Steve!

Fair play for going on air Steve, but pull your finger out & fire Johnson.

basically...... tough .... live with it. Was the message.

14 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

"I pay a lot more money than the supporters" 

And there we have it. 

Lifelong support isn't as important. 

you may or may not but you completely waste most of it

Just now, Fordy62 said:

The ray of hope was that he said LJ wasn't here regardless. 

He said "we'll review after Wolves, what happened against Preston won't happen again."

although if we stay up LJ remains. 

Tough predicament. We need to be bad enough for him to be sacked this week but good enough to stay up after that. 

5-0 Wolves. 

This

If you didn't know he was a successful businessman /billionaire - you'd think GT was ramndomly interviewing some bloke walking through Cabot Circus and asked him to pretend to  impersonate a Football Club Owner

Sounded a bumbling fumbling complete fool

Frightening - his worst interview EVER IMHO

Great questions from Geoff, SL was definitely not given an easy ride. 

I actually admire SL for going on to be fair.  His support of Johnson is baffling, unfathomable even. But to be fair to him he took full responsibility for the mess we're in and he's backing his hunch. I don't actually think the 'strategy' is actually a terrible idea with the right people in place. We just have completely the wrong ones and for some god forsaken reason he can't see it. 

I've come out of that with really mixed emotions.

On one hand, I'm actually surprised and mildly impressed that in this day and age there is still an owner that values the strength of his convictions and belief in a plan above medium-term poor performances. 

On the other, not for the first time, SL came across awkwardly, and probably seemed the least confident and clear on the points he was trying to make than I can immediately recall hearing before. You can tell it is getting harder and harder for him to justify the situation we are in (to himself as well as the fans probably).

Rather than appeasing anyone, this will probably just agitate most further. His 'I put more money in' and 'Macca' comments were ill-judged, but they will also be twisted somewhat to suit the agenda of his detractors further.

Ultimately, his words will no longer dissuade anyones discontent and the only thing that can save 'the plan' is for us to start getting results.

Come on the Allies!

It really was the fans fault after all, with their pittance spending on my club!

Leave Mark Ashton alone he has done a brilliant job.

Leave dynamic Lee alone too. He is the future!

GO **** YOURSELF YOU ARROGANT PIG HEADED ****!

IMG_2178.JPG

IMG_2187.JPG

Just now, CotswoldRed said:

The change in Geoff's tone compared to every other interview is he himself must be utterly perplexed and is feeling more than sorry for us. 

Still no word on what SL sees in LJ. 

Twentyman knows his football, Lansdown DOESN'T simples

Archived