IGNORED

One Team In Bristol Fanzine (Mugs and Badges)

Real Red

A brand new edition of One Team In Bristol fanzine will be on sales tomorrow vWolves, from around 1pm at the usual outlets

Winterstoke Road Gates (near the Atyeo Statue)
Between the Houses Ashton Road
Raynes Road (from 1.30pm

Still priced £1.20
INSIDE THIS EDITION

Prawn Sandwich City
Resilience and Vision
Rollercoaster Boss
6000 Days
Tick Tock....
All Seater Stadia plus loads more

We also have our new ONE TEAM IN BRISTOL MUGS available at £8
Ideal for the kitchen or workplace, especially if you work with the Blue Few. Great Easter present to for a fellow City fans, just fill with Mini Eggs and job done

ONE TEAM IN BRISTOL FANZINE LOGO METAL BADGES also on sale at £4.50

Thank you for your support!

One Team Mug.JPG

12 hours ago, pongo88 said:

Fantastic value at only £1.20, but I think we must all be mugs paying to watch City this season 

Yeh, and I think I'm the prize mug for maybe buying a League One season ticket at Championship prices

(not sure why photo of mug is sideways on?)

I love OTIB. However, whoever was supposed to be selling them the last time around near the Atyeo statue wasn't there before the game. We searched for him/her but no sign. Hope that isn't the case today. I've got all of the mags since issue 54, and I hate missing them! Apart from that, love you guys!

One Team In Bristol Fanzine will be on sale today for the QPR game, from around 12.30 near the Atyeo Statue. Also fanzine badges and mugs.
Still only £1.20

Thanks for everyone's support

COYR
@otibfanzine
facebook; otib fanzine

On 08/04/2017 at 11:22, glastonred said:

I love OTIB. However, whoever was supposed to be selling them the last time around near the Atyeo statue wasn't there before the game. We searched for him/her but no sign. Hope that isn't the case today. I've got all of the mags since issue 54, and I hate missing them! Apart from that, love you guys!

We were there at 12.30 for the Wolves game, we stand between the Atyeo Statue and the Winterstoke Gates on the white railings, look forward to seeing you today from 12.30? Thanks for your support!

Archived