IGNORED

Free Transport and subsidies tickets for Blackburn, please!

redpole

As we have been on a downward slide of form of late and we are getting asked to stay with the team, why don't the club offer us free transport and subsidies tickets for Blackburn away??? The team will need the fans on a big game like this, however I'm sure a lot of people won't be up for it with our current form. 

So why don't the club offer this for us fans as a thank you for all our support this season. I'm sure the team would love a following of 4,000 plus!!

15 minutes ago, redpole said:

As we have been on a downward slide of form of late and we are getting asked to stay with the team, why don't the club offer us free transport and subsidies tickets for Blackburn away??? The team will need the fans on a big game like this, however I'm sure a lot of people won't be up for it with our current form. 

So why don't the club offer this for us fans as a thank you for all our support this season. I'm sure the team would love a following of 4,000 plus!!

Mainly because the club as a whole  and Lansdown as an owner doesn't give a flyIing **** about the fans, as proven by the treatment concerning season ticket renewal. They are not interested in creating atmosphere only money I'm afraid.

17 minutes ago, redpole said:

I hope you don't mind but I've edited the title to add a 'please' to stop everyone clicking on the thread thinking the club have actually done something. If you object I'm happy to remove it, I just wanted to be clear this is not happening.

31 minutes ago, redpole said:

Methinks you saw RedMs post 're Brighton. :laugh:. A good idea though. Maybe email the club to make them aware of Brightons stance and ask for similar  for us at Blackburn. Won't hold my breath though from the club.

Went to Milwall on CATS, ended up 40 miles from Dover and then later in the journey because the driver cocked up his route and he ran out of driving hours and had to be replaced; further delays until replacement driver turns up. Never again!!

I can really see both sides of this debate, but Bristol City fans choose whether to travel away to follow the chaps and loads of us do so, our support away from home is superb and has been for a very long time.

I'm not sure we should expect subsidies and free tickets/travel. That sounds a bit desperate to me. It's like saying, 'this is a really important game, please come and support us...'

The supporters know which games are important, City fans have traditionally turned up in huge numbers for the games that matter.

It still doesn't sit well with me that the players refunded supporters for the Preston debacle....loads of us have attended worse debacles away from home and we didn't get a refund, perhaps that's a dangerous precedent?

Archived