IGNORED

Sad to say Goodbye.

ontariored

4 hours ago, ontariored said:

Some of you have observed how negative in my posts I have got of late. I am the third generation of City supporters in my family and I myself have been supporting for 55 years. This is no longer BCFC but Steve Lansdown's club. In fact, Steve might as well dismiss the other board members as its a dictatorship. Watching the GT interview this morning (replay in Canada) has made it crystal clear for me. It's not the same club my family has supported all these years. It will be really hard for me to find the same emotional attachment to a club but my present emotional belonging to this club has been damaged beyond belief.

What I find ironic and dispelling is that the Gas supporters seem to be able to get a voice with their club. Everything between the two clubs has been turned on its head.

Anyways, I wish everyone the best and enjoy your football and your football club. Bye all... 

bye

13 minutes ago, NickJ said:

Lansdowns comments today

"I put more money in than all the fans".

Good luck to you Steve it well and truly is your club.

Disgusting comment!

I am very happy that City won today but, apart from more chance of staying up, it changes nothing of my opinion. 

I will save my continuous moaning for another day so you can enjoy the victory.

2 minutes ago, Robbored said:

To him it is but it's his money.......

Most of us pay a higher percentage of our hard earned cash supporting the club than he does.

His interest alone is more than any of us will ever see in our lifetimes. No need for him to look down on us.

16 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Not the most endearing thing to say publicly but he's absolutely right.

No he's not.

he diluted the share ownership of the club very early on, effectively squeezed out any other share holders - even getting the fans to buy into the club, just so he could wash that away as well.

i have been consistent in my opposition to the way he has positioned himself, from day one it looked dodgy.

He isn't the business genius he thinks he is, HL is one thing, this is another, and to ignore the social and emotional engagement with fans is a ******* huge mistake.

The club is a part of the landscape of, and 'owned by'  south Bristol, not a arrogant rich mans toy.

He can **** off.

4 hours ago, ontariored said:

Some of you have observed how negative in my posts I have got of late. I am the third generation of City supporters in my family and I myself have been supporting for 55 years. This is no longer BCFC but Steve Lansdown's club. In fact, Steve might as well dismiss the other board members as its a dictatorship. Watching the GT interview this morning (replay in Canada) has made it crystal clear for me. It's not the same club my family has supported all these years. It will be really hard for me to find the same emotional attachment to a club but my present emotional belonging to this club has been damaged beyond belief.

What I find ironic and dispelling is that the Gas supporters seem to be able to get a voice with their club. Everything between the two clubs has been turned on its head.

Anyways, I wish everyone the best and enjoy your football and your football club. Bye all... 

Are you going to cancel your season card as well?

Seriously, it is daft to stop following your club because you don't fully understand the project - listen to the interviews and enjoy the result today - we are really not that bad!!

1 hour ago, TedsHeadIs Red said:

That is one of the most pathetic posts I have ever read (and there have been lots to choose from).

You are in serious need of a backbone transplant.

I would suggest it's you who needs to grow one and stop blindly following the furer. Pathetic

1 hour ago, NickJ said:

Lansdowns comments today

"I put more money in than all the fans".

The reaction of a man who has taken some hefty criticism on here and none of us like to be criticised unless it's constructive and in SLs case "constructive" does not apply. He's been pilloried and no doubt is pissed off about it.

I know I would be..

42 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Not the most endearing thing to say publicly but he's absolutely right.

Got to say I have never disagreed with you more. It's all relative.

Say for example I have £800 spare money a year,  money that I have left over after bills are paid other stuff that might come up, spare money for hobbies. My season ticket is £401 so that is half of my spare money gone on football. The rest of it will probably go on football too, Cup games, a shirt, travel to a few away games, so all my spare money could be spent at the club. 

Does Steve put in all his spare money, or even half ? Yes I agree he has invested millions, but not to the extent that he has none left. Infact by developing the ground he has that as an asset, while all I look at are memories and last season's shirt at the end of the season! Like I said, it's all relative.

2 hours ago, TedsHeadIs Red said:

That is one of the most pathetic posts I have ever read (and there have been lots to choose from).

You are in serious need of a backbone transplant.

Hmm, I can't see you lasting long on here somehow.

17 minutes ago, frenchred said:

I would suggest it's you who needs to grow one and stop blindly following the furer. Pathetic

3 minutes ago, RedM said:

Say for example I have £800 spare money a year,  money that I have left over after bills are paid other stuff that might come up, spare money for hobbies. My season ticket is £401 so that is half of my spare money gone on football. The rest of it will probably go on football too, Cup games, a shirt, travel to a few away games, so all my spare money could be spent at the club. 

Does Steve put in all his spare money, or even half ? Yes I agree he has invested millions, but not to the extent that he has none left. Infact by developing the ground he has that as an asset, while all I look at are memories and last season's shirt at the end of the season! Like I said, it's all relative.

He's a :gasmask::gasmask::gasmask: bell ned

Anagram of username ....

5 minutes ago, RedM said:

I completely understand your point and agree 100%.

Like I posted earlier SLs comments were the words of a pissed off man and if I were getting the same shite as him I'd  be just as pissed off.

Love for some of these fans who are remonstrating so much to have a chat with fans of clubs like Blackpool, Coventry and Leyton Orient. I have criticised SL and the board for some of their decision-making in the past but you cannot question SL's commitment or desire. Well, you can... it's just very silly to do so, in my opinion.

29 minutes ago, JHAGa said:

Love for some of these fans who are remonstrating so much to have a chat with fans of clubs like Blackpool, Coventry and Leyton Orient. I have criticised SL and the board for some of their decision-making in the past but you cannot question SL's commitment or desire. Well, you can... it's just very silly to do so, in my opinion.

Couldnt agree more!!He does his best for City and long may he do so.Thanks Steve for what you have done for us.as fans and taken us  forward to the Championship and not let us return to league 2 as we once did.I supported City then and will always do so  whatever  league we are in!!

4 hours ago, megansdad said:

Sorry you feel that way - don't share your opinion at all - SL is working hard to give the fans a club to be proud of and just visiting the stadium is enough to make that very clear to those of open mind. The team has disappointed but that is not for lack of backing fro m SL. And this feeling distant stuff I really don't get. 48 years of supporting and looking forward to many many more!

what? The rugby stadium?

A perfect day

Our leader takes all the questions and answers well

Our coach picks a team few of us would ever had..and gets it soooo right.Well done Lj

All the players fought for shirt/ badge/ manager/ whatever/ dressing room

We won. Could retain status in 9 days at Blackburn

Have had two bad 45 mins since Feb

Summer is here

Moaners go away

CTiD

Archived