IGNORED

Sad to say Goodbye.

ontariored

Some of you have observed how negative in my posts I have got of late. I am the third generation of City supporters in my family and I myself have been supporting for 55 years. This is no longer BCFC but Steve Lansdown's club. In fact, Steve might as well dismiss the other board members as its a dictatorship. Watching the GT interview this morning (replay in Canada) has made it crystal clear for me. It's not the same club my family has supported all these years. It will be really hard for me to find the same emotional attachment to a club but my present emotional belonging to this club has been damaged beyond belief.

What I find ironic and dispelling is that the Gas supporters seem to be able to get a voice with their club. Everything between the two clubs has been turned on its head.

Anyways, I wish everyone the best and enjoy your football and your football club. Bye all... 

38 minutes ago, ontariored said:

Some of you have observed how negative in my posts I have got of late. I am the third generation of City supporters in my family and I myself have been supporting for 55 years. This is no longer BCFC but Steve Lansdown's club. In fact, Steve might as well dismiss the other board members as its a dictatorship. Watching the GT interview this morning (replay in Canada) has made it crystal clear for me. It's not the same club my family has supported all these years. It will be really hard for me to find the same emotional attachment to a club but my present emotional belonging to this club has been damaged beyond belief.

What I find ironic and dispelling is that the Gas supporters seem to be able to get a voice with their club. Everything between the two clubs has been turned on its head.

Anyways, I wish everyone the best and enjoy your football and your football club. Bye all... 

:sad26:

Sorry you feel that way - don't share your opinion at all - SL is working hard to give the fans a club to be proud of and just visiting the stadium is enough to make that very clear to those of open mind. The team has disappointed but that is not for lack of backing fro m SL. And this feeling distant stuff I really don't get. 48 years of supporting and looking forward to many many more!

6 minutes ago, Tammys Scan said:

IMO, SL probably wants you 'old heads' gone. The sooner you lot leave, he can bring in a younger audience that'll grow up only knowing this & not complaining, the better for him.

Making shi't up, well done you. 

Any other rubbish you want to spread on the Internet? 

2 hours ago, ontariored said:

Bollocks.

Just sulk for a few weeks and come back with a cunning new name.

That's what I did!

:shutup:

Oooops.

:doh:

TFR / tfj - whatever.

Just now, INCRED said:

Didn't see too many dissenters regards SL first part of the season and when we won L1 at a canter

some on here haven't got a clue!!

Don't forget all the silverware too ....................

:yawn:

tfj

Just now, Honiton Tony said:

As long as SL  is running this club they will not get another penny from me 

Not even small items as stocking fillers from the club shop a Xmas??

Have you thought this through??

tfj

2 hours ago, ontariored said:

That is one of the most pathetic posts I have ever read (and there have been lots to choose from).

You are in serious need of a backbone transplant.

Just now, TedsHeadIs Red said:

That is one of the most pathetic posts I have ever read (and there have been lots to choose from).

You are in serious need of a backbone transplant.

How bad will you feel if this bloke tops himself?

You total bastard!

:disapointed2se:

tfj

3 hours ago, ontariored said:

55 years, FM mate you should be use to it by now...

8 minutes ago, TedsHeadIs Red said:

Aww! Is that nasty Lansdown man making him lose his "emotional attachment"? Bless.

Therapy for the poor man immediately please. Just don't know how he copes.

You must be some sad ****!

To go on a rival fans forum with a made up name ( geeze my 7yr old niece would more original )that is basically trying to insult said fans is just so immature, it's unbelievable.

I blame the Easter holidays.

Archived