IGNORED

Still plenty to do but...

allyolly

Anyone that has previously given us no hope prepared to give our manager and our team credit for today?

it was clearly a team set up to work hard and give everything for the cause and the plan worked brilliantly. 

Nothing to be complacent about but having won against the form team, and a team we never seem to beat, things are definitely looking more positive. 

Well done bcfc today. 

Massive result. Won't count my chickens yet as we can be sublime one game, and a complete  shambles the next.

Hopefully as someone said, QPR nothing to play for, on their holidays already fingers crossed.

If we do stay up it'll be despite of LJ. 

9 minutes ago, Atticus said:

Massive result. Won't count my chickens yet as we can be sublime one game, and a complete  shambles the next.

Hopefully as someone said, QPR nothing to play for, on their holidays already fingers crossed.

Holloway will have something and a certain Mr. Freeman. No, next friday is a lot, lot harder . but lots of credit today to all (LJ included) SL on the other hand really pissed me off today. LJ at least has often praised the fans, Lansdown seems to see us more as a pain in his ass these days

18 minutes ago, Atticus said:

God don't say that - the LJ police are back out in force tonight !!!

:punish:

1 hour ago, Atticus said:

Same set up,same attitude on Friday we will win..Even if Freeman does notch.

So, it'll be three changes and one up top then!...

1 hour ago, allyolly said:

Anyone that has previously given us no hope prepared to give our manager and our team credit for today?

it was clearly a team set up to work hard and give everything for the cause and the plan worked brilliantly. 

Nothing to be complacent about but having won against the form team, and a team we never seem to beat, things are definitely looking more positive. 

Well done bcfc today. 

As quoted elsewhere, I'm confused now.

Credit is the same as responsibility. Are you saying he's also to blame for this disgrace of a season?

1 hour ago, Dullmoan Tone said:

Massive result but is it only me that thought it was a poor performance - (Paterson aside)? 

Yes, I think it's only you.  I imagine everyone else saw it for what it was, a gutsy performance against a good Wolves side who had won their previous five.  Several excellent performances out there today, so I'm afraid I don't see where you are coming from.

52 minutes ago, 054123 said:

As quoted elsewhere, I'm confused now.

Credit is the same as responsibility. Are you saying he's also to blame for this disgrace of a season?

Yeah I would agree. The season has not gone to plan or built on the great start we had. For me chopping and changing managers has got us nowhere. Let's give this bloke a longer term chance. 

6 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Yes, I think it's only you.  I imagine everyone else saw it for what it was, a gutsy performance against a good Wolves side who had won their previous five.  Several excellent performances out there today, so I'm afraid I don't see where you are coming from.

Gutsy from City - certainly. Some good performances from City players - yes.

I've spoken to other City fans, a Wolves fan and a couple of neutrals since the game: none of them thought Wolves was a good side today.

Let's not get carried away.

5 minutes ago, allyolly said:

Yeah I would agree. The season has not gone to plan or built on the great start we had. For me chopping and changing managers has got us nowhere. Let's give this bloke a longer term chance. 

He's going to be here next year, so for me I will start with a blank slate and go again. 

6 minutes ago, allyolly said:

And keeping LJ has nearly (or worse) got us relegated, despite the significant investment in playing staff.

I think a full season of mainly complete dross has shown that he doesn't have much of a clue, and i certainly don't want him here next season, buying another 10+ players that he won't hardly play.

15 hours ago, allyolly said:

Well done bcfc today. 

Absolutely. Credit to LJ and the players. Very enjoyable. Team and crowd together, in it together. More of the same please.

But, here's my but....."things" looked more positive after Huddersfield. We cannot afford a similar relapse following that win

13 hours ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

I can see where he's coming from , it was a poor performance how you can't see that I don't know. The important thing though is three points. You really are very pro everything city related, there's nothing wrong with taking your rose tinted glasses off and seeing it for what it is. Nothing short of a car crash of a season . We should never have been in a relegation battle to start with. We are where we are though so let's just get safe . Then we can all have a couple of months off to regain our sanity . 

18 hours ago, Atticus said:

I think QPR's manager will ensure they are 'up' for this game...

1 minute ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I think QPR's manager will ensure they are 'up' for this game...

When the QPR manager walks out the changing rooms, I'm sure he'll have a 'rousing reception'...

Sad gashead barsteward loves the mouth he gets at AG.

2 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

When the QPR manager walks out the changing rooms, I'm sure he'll have a 'rousing reception'...

Sad gashead barsteward loves the mouth he gets at AG.

I think Matt Smith will get a great ovation, and rightly so! Freeman seems to have been forgotten already but will always be a great player to me as he was a big part of the only City team I've ever seen actually win a division...

Olly? Just a clown really, he's obviously mellowed and doesn't seem to indulge in publicly winding up City fans too much these days. But behind a closed dressing room door he will be making it clear how much he wants to beat us...

Archived