IGNORED

Trouble after the game

COACH2

4 minutes ago, Mr Hankey said:

Heard a wolves fan has been killed outside of spotted cow after allegedly 8 city fans ( ALL ALLEGEDLY) kicked him in......if true football and this club can go and ******* die, sickening

Haven't heard of a football violence related death for a long time if true what a shame on our club

10 minutes ago, Mr Hankey said:

Heard a wolves fan has been killed outside of spotted cow after allegedly 8 city fans ( ALL ALLEGEDLY) kicked him in......if true football and this club can go and ******* die, sickening

Please no!! Reading the above has made me feel real sick if it has any truth. 

Just now, wendyredredrobin said:

It was only a matter of time.  If people fight, someone will eventually be killed.  I hope not in this case.

I've been going to football matches for 50 years and never once thrown a punch or had one thrown at me.

It's totally sickening and I really hope it's not true.

Same as you mate absolutely pathetic and I know people who have been linked to our neanderthal population.

what a sad lonely pathetic thing to be associated with

Just now, Monkeh said:

After what happen to my family last week, I hope those "city" fans get a right seeing too in prison by some one twice their size

scum and they deserve to be locked up "if true"

Was there an outcome in relation to your brother ..?

Came out of the Hen & Chicken at around 7pm to find a large section of North Street blocked off, with police and forensics all around. Walked down the road past the Spotted Cow and asked a security guard near the Masonic what had happened, and he said a group of City fans had kicked a Wolves fan to death. Have absolutely no idea whether it is true, but I'm hoping and praying it isn't. Feel absolutely sick to the stomach.

Just now, Vincent Vega said:

Was there an outcome in relation to your brother ..?

Yes it wasn't Brentford's fans it was people looking for the edl and thought that they found them, 

broken eye socket and multiple cheek fractures and very lucky not to lose sight in one eye 

4 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

We're u there. Are u jumping on an unfortunate band wagon 

Absolutely not, happened to see the EP link on Twitter.

We have our share of idiots too, so there's no bandwagon for me to jump on.

I hope that the injuries are not as bad as people are saying.  

Just now, ziderheadarmy said:

Did anyone actually witness this or is it all Chinese whispers? Perhaps the title of this thread needs changing as it appears to be nothing to do with the Masonic?

Not Chinese whispers unfortunately 

Just now, Monkeh said:

Yes it wasn't Brentford's fans it was people looking for the edl and thought that they found them, 

broken eye socket and multiple cheek fractures and very lucky not to lose sight in one eye 

Wrong place ,wrong time then, hope he makes a full recovery along with the Wolves lad 

Just now, Vincent Vega said:

Wrong place ,wrong time then, hope he makes a full recovery along with the Wolves lad 

Me too,

and if the "city" fans who did this are reading then perhaps they would like to meet me and a few mates next week, we'll put u on ur ass then stamp on ur head and see what the outcome is, 

you ******* cowards!

Archived