IGNORED

Mark Little

RedM

Not good enough for this division but can't argue with the fact that he always gives his best and agree that he actually had a decent game today, compared to Matthews he is a good honest pro and seems to be a decent bloke who served us magnificently in our promotion year

17 minutes ago, RedM said:

Not my favourite but praise where praise is due, I thought he played well today.

Must admit I am not a fan but today he was good. Best game he has had since we were promoted. Unfortunately if we are to progress he needs to leave in the summer. 

5 minutes ago, tinman85 said:

Must admit I am not a fan but today he was good. Best game he has had since we were promoted. Unfortunately if we are to progress he needs to leave in the summer. 

Seemed to play a few dodgy balls inside to no one in particular with his left foot but generally got away with it. Tried hard, won the pen with determination. Lesser players would have crumbled by now with the topsy-turvy season he's had. He'll end up at a middle to top six div one side next season. I'm not convinced Adam Matthews will fair as well.

12 minutes ago, Sleepy1968 said:

Seemed to play a few dodgy balls inside to no one in particular with his left foot but generally got away with it. Tried hard, won the pen with determination. Lesser players would have crumbled by now with the topsy-turvy season he's had. He'll end up at a middle to top six div one side next season. I'm not convinced Adam Matthews will fair as well.

He impressed me today particularly having been out for so long, still gets me going when he goes into `bulldozer` mode. I`d have him in the side over Mathews any day.

As you say, he will end up at the likes of Millwall or Pompey next season and do a bloody good job - or Doncaster maybe, back with his old boss?

A player that is limited in footballing ability but high in effort and physicality.  When he is happy with his shoulder (a big issue) for someone who plays the way he does his game will move up. He has his place, for certain games against certain opponents.  

I believe he will get better again when that dislocated shoulder injury feels 100% right in Marks head

He's often had good games this season. Sadly he's also had awful ones. Many of our defensive players are the same. Too many liabilities and not enough consistency in defence.

Apart from Joey B who by and large is consistently crap this season. 

Whatever he does, since he came back into the side a couple of months ago, 100% committed , he may have the turning circe of a north sea ferry and the IQ of a rocking horse but he plays for the club. Not something you can say for everyone around the first team this season .

54 minutes ago, Meryl Goodrum said:

Always liked watching Little play. He can certainly move fast when he wants to. Did well today

Did well. At the time I thought nailed on pen . Saw it on the box tonight and thought it was soft. Played well though, never got all this Mark Little hate thing

Just now, AppyDAZE said:

Did well. At the time I thought nailed on pen . Saw it on the box tonight and thought it was soft. Played well though, never got all this Mark Little hate thing

Looked to me about as soft a pen as Preston`s but admittedly I`m watching from the SS and I`ve not seen it on TV yet. Proves it evens itself out I suppose.

Just now, Red Right Hand said:

Looked to me about as soft a pen as Preston`s but admittedly I`m watching from the SS and I`ve not seen it on TV yet. Proves it evens itself out I suppose.

Yeah, on TV it looks a bit like they're running side by side and he goes down a bit easy

Archived