IGNORED

Jamie Paterson

Lanterne Rouge

14 hours ago, Sleepy1968 said:

Some are trusted untrusted players and others untrusted trusted players. The problem is I expect half the time they are just trying to interpret what the hell they're meant to be doing. I think they've all been confused at one point or another!

Pity we don't trust LJ

12 minutes ago, Londoner said:

Class today from what I've heard.

And since coming back in to the fold. If this is the player Huddersfield and Forest saw can see why he was rated. Mind you, Forest fans said he was a player of extreme hot and cold patches. 

6 minutes ago, 29AR said:

And since coming back in to the fold. If this is the player Huddersfield and Forest saw can see why he was rated. Mind you, Forest fans said he was a player of extreme hot and cold patches. 

Think he always will be - very talented , think he's very much a confidence player - think we have to accept he will blow hot and cold

Now  looking more like he did when he broke through at Walsall

1 hour ago, Fiale said:

His goal today was superb - he is keeping Tomlin out of the side, so all credit to him.

Agreed, excellent game today and a real asset to the team. You got to be something pretty special to keep Tomlin out, and a brave manager to make that choice, but right now the shirt is his as it's working.

As much as he played well today Tammy for me was MOTM, at times today he was unplayable. Such a talent.

Archived