IGNORED

Leicester and Tammy

InCider

Refuse to have anything to do with that paper. But I very much doubt he'd end up at Leicester.  I'm sure they'd rather buy proven Premier League talent than shell out for TA. No disrespect to him, I think he'll go on to do great things, but I think he'll end up on loan at a Swansea next season.

He`ll go to Brighton IMO. I can`t see Glenn Murray being up to the premiership week in week out and will they keep Sam Baldock or look to upgrade? It`s close to London. they play the right way and get full houses every week. I can see Chelsea being happy with something like that.

Tammy and Sammy up front does have a nice ring to it as well!

14 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

He`ll go to Brighton IMO. I can`t see Glenn Murray being up to the premiership week in week out and will they keep Sam Baldock or look to upgrade? It`s close to London. they play the right way and get full houses every week. I can see Chelsea being happy with something like that.

Tammy and Sammy up front does have a nice ring to it as well!

Agree 100 % . Would be the perfect season loan for him next season . Wouldn't mind Murray coming the other way ! 

6 minutes ago, ScottishRed said:

Do a little bit of research on how much EPL teams pay their younger players - especially Chelsea, you may be surprised.

Really? Amazing.  I can remember  not that long ago when someone like Shearer or Beckham were on 20k a week and e everyone seemed sickened that you can earn £1m a year playing footy!

16 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

We got any chance of a loaning him again 

Think I read somewhere a couple of weeks ago that Chelsea hoped to get him game time in the Premiership next season.

Can't remember when or where I saw it, but I'm sure I didn't imagine it. The chances of him playing for us again after this season are remote at best.

Even if, and it's a big if, Chelsea were happy to sell him, every club at this level and a lot above, would be interested in him. Imagine it would be for big money as well.

Another season long loan for him I would imagine, especially as Conte was initially reluctant to let him go this year.

Just now, Taz said:

Think I read somewhere a couple of weeks ago that Chelsea hoped to get him game time in the Premiership next season.

Can't remember when or where I saw it, but I'm sure I didn't imagine it. The chances of him playing off us again after this season are remote at best.

Even if, and it's a big if, Chelsea were happy to sell him, every club at this level and a lot above, would be interested in him. Imagine it would be for big money as well.

Another season long loan for him I would imagine, especially as Conte was initially reluctant to let him go this year.

Oh well . Good why it lasted. Wish him all the success he can get . Seems a really decent young man . Oh Tammy Tammy 

15 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

We got any chance of a loaning him again 

Absolutely none. What more will he learn here, and I don't mean that as a swipe against Lee or the club. He will go to a lower end Prem or most likely one of the newly promoted teams, Brighton &  Newcastle as have been mentioned would be my guess too. He has served his apprenticeship here and now needs an upgrade.

1 hour ago, RedM said:

Absolutely none. What more will he learn here, and I don't mean that as a swipe against Lee or the club. He will go to a lower end Prem or most likely one of the newly promoted teams, Brighton &  Newcastle as have been mentioned would be my guess too. He has served his apprenticeship here and now needs an upgrade.

We ought to at least try and buy him

very unlikely but if you don't ask you don't get 

I think he'll be on the bench for Chelsea next season. Conte is rumoured to be a big fan of Tammy. And rightfully so; I've enjoyed watching him this year. He'll go on to big things if he keeps it up. I've compared him all year to Gary Lineker. Now, before anyone scoffs, I'm not saying he's as good, but i mean by the old Lineker saying of "being in the right place ALL of the time".

2 hours ago, ScottishRed said:

Do a little bit of research on how much EPL teams pay their younger players - especially Chelsea, you may be surprised.

Well Liverpool capped their youth team players' salaries at £40k a YEAR

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/liverpool-news-youth-players-wages-40000-a-year-jurgen-klopp-a7358886.html

Chelsea's Nathaniel Chalobah, who is 22 and has made less than 10 appearances for their first team, is reportedly on £5k a week according to the BBC, The Independent and others and he has been out on loan to loads of clubs.

Tammy was still a Chelsea youth team player throughout the 2015/16 season so can't really see him being on £25k a week just yet. But who knows? No really knows...

Archived