IGNORED

Abd V Ran

22A

I know many on here aren't interested in Scottish football, but Sky 2 is showing Aberdeen play Rangers. A win for the Dons will almost certainly guarantee them finishing 2nd in the SPL. With Derek McInnes as Manager, we have a slight City interest here.

Aberdeen appear to be playing a 3-4-1-2 formation using a passing game. However, when required the players have a bit of steel about them. Thinking back to when Del was City's boss, which formation & tactics did he use at AG?

Debate time; has he now got it right, or (being really argumentive :fear:) were City's then players not good enough?

3 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Can't comment no more. It's been turned over to manure . I was enjoying the game as well 22A

On my TV, ManU is on Sky1 and the Scottish game is still on Sky 2.

22 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

Get outside, it's a beautiful day.

Sadly I can't. I am now in week 12 of Chemo therapy and have to avoid direct sunlight and crowds as my immune system will be down. Hence more postings on here and more televised sport being watched. Don't worry, I'm in no pain and will soon have anoperation and hopefully, life will resume as normal.

3 minutes ago, 22A said:

Sadly I can't. I am now in week 12 of Chemo therapy and have to avoid direct sunlight and crowds as my immune system will be down. Hence more postings on here and more televised sport being watched. Don't worry, I'm in no pain and will soon have anoperation and hopefully, life will resume as normal.

That's terrible. Hope u get better soon. 

14 minutes ago, 22A said:

Good luck fella.

20 minutes ago, 22A said:

All the best to you. I expect all our moans about a football team seem insignificant compared to what you are going through.

19 minutes ago, 22A said:

Thoughts with you mate

Stay strong - Let's hope this seasons end can give you a boost

:thumbsup:

22 minutes ago, 22A said:

When you are better there will still be sunlight and crowds you can enjoy, wishing you a very speedy recovery.

27 minutes ago, 22A said:

Best wishes, 22A.

1 hour ago, 22A said:

What type of cancer do you have?

1 hour ago, 22A said:

Get well soon 22A and hope you have a speedy recovery.

1 hour ago, 22A said:

Best wishes and get well soon, mate.

2 hours ago, 22A said:

Good luck with all that shit mate . Terrible business cancer but at least today it's no longer a death sentence. Rooting for you fellow red;

Have a home win over Wolves .

2 hours ago, 22A said:

All the best mucker hope you beat the son of a bitch.

On an entirely selfish side, you are one of my favourite posters, so stay inside and post more :)

Thank you all for your wishes and concerns. In November I went to the toilet and out came a pint of blood. I saw my GP the next day who arranged hospital tests and before Christmas I was diagnosed with a tumour in my bladder. That was removed, but a CT scan later showed the root of the tumour was still embedded in the bladder wall. The Doctors assure me it is curable. I have now completed 12 weeks of Chemo therapy at P'boro', but now have to undergo tests and then an operation at Cambridge.

Downside is I can have bacon, sausage, beans etc, but no fried eggs. As for alcohol, one small glass of wine is permitted every few days. I still have some beer from Christmas in the living room! As stated earlier I'm missing out on the fine weather. Being positive, I now have free prescriptions and free parking at the hospital. Best of all, "I can't cut the grass when it's wet and I can't go out in the sun to cut it either"!

Back to the OP; Aberdeen were all over Rangers, but let in three late goals. Did Del develop that at AG? As for the sending off; a Rangers player Joel Garner, repeatedly fouled a Dons player. When he turned round, Garner fell to the ground clutching his head. If we're gonna have goal line tech, we sadly also need it to catch out that sort of player.

22 hours ago, 22A said:

Thank you all for your wishes and concerns. In November I went to the toilet and out came a pint of blood. I saw my GP the next day who arranged hospital tests and before Christmas I was diagnosed with a tumour in my bladder. That was removed, but a CT scan later showed the root of the tumour was still embedded in the bladder wall. The Doctors assure me it is curable. I have now completed 12 weeks of Chemo therapy at P'boro', but now have to undergo tests and then an operation at Cambridge.

Downside is I can have bacon, sausage, beans etc, but no fried eggs. As for alcohol, one small glass of wine is permitted every few days. I still have some beer from Christmas in the living room! As stated earlier I'm missing out on the fine weather. Being positive, I now have free prescriptions and free parking at the hospital. Best of all, "I can't cut the grass when it's wet and I can't go out in the sun to cut it either"!

Back to the OP; Aberdeen were all over Rangers, but let in three late goals. Did Del develop that at AG? As for the sending off; a Rangers player Joel Garner, repeatedly fouled a Dons player. When he turned round, Garner fell to the ground clutching his head. If we're gonna have goal line tech, we sadly also need it to catch out that sort of player.

Get well soon mate, you certainly seem to be keeping your chin up despite everything. If you don`t mind me asking, and don`t answer if you don`t want to, but how old are you?

12 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

Get well soon mate, you certainly seem to be keeping your chin up despite everything. If you don`t mind me asking, and don`t answer if you don`t want to, but how old are you?

I'm 62 and the Doctor believes I have twenty years left in the tank. That's why she's advising I have a removal operation instead of radiography. IfI was older then it would be a radio job.

On 09/04/2017 at 14:06, 22A said:

Best wishes with that....

Archived