IGNORED

TAMMY AND KODJIA

cityred exile

The pair  were meant to together   in  442   at the start of the season    Unfortunately  £15 mill was to much to turn down   Would they have shared 50 odd goals between them we will never know  , but reckon that was the intention   I for one would like to think we be top 6 instead of bottom 6

40 minutes ago, Dynamite Red said:

Johnson would have continued to play Kodjia out of position like he did at the start of the season.

Kodjia's two best positions - both of which he's played at Villa - are as a lone striker and wide. Given that we have Tammy as well, where would you have played him? Lone striker in place of Tammy? Or wide, like we did? Or somewhere else?

Genuinely interested - I still don't know where he would have played those two together: they aren't a front two, neither is a target man, and - albeit for only a short period before Villa came in with that ridiculous offer - I was struggling to see how we accommodate both.

1 minute ago, Spoons said:

IMO tammy was never signed to play with kodja but to replace him? 

Was a condition of Tammy signing really that he must play every game? I'd heard that.

Bit I think he was signed as 2nd choice to Kodjia but the club were very surprised by his impact.

Just now, David Brent said:

Was a condition of Tammy signing really that he must play every game? I'd heard that.

Bit I think he was signed as 2nd choice to Kodjia but the club were very surprised by his impact.

I've heard rumours that if he hadn't played x amount of games there was a recall clause ?

I honestly believe he was signed as a replacement, wish they could have played together. 

Archived