IGNORED

Rovers making a loss how are we doing?

redlandrebel

1 hour ago, OddBallJim said:

This is very confusing for those of us who are red green colour blind

Affects about 1 in 10 men. At least when you are red/green colour blind, it doesn't make you blind to blue.

Come on you... excuse me mate, is that red?

Looking at the profit/loss graph on that Twitter link, the biggest losses were accrued by those teams who finished in the top 10 with the exception of City and Charlton. (There are no figures for Bolton).

It just goes to show how much money we are throwing around for absolutely no return.

2 hours ago, OddBallJim said:

This is very confusing for those of us who are red green colour blind

jokingly don't drive

if you do the light at top is stop unless you are on a bike when you just carry on regardless

the middle light is to tell you can get ready to move

the bottom light says why the f are you still here.

10 minutes ago, phantom said:

Err no - this is about our accounts not theirs

Fair enoughski.  Apologies, although the title of the thread is somewhat misleading.  There's an article in today's BEP about our accounts for year 2015/16 written by one Gregor McGregor, who sounds like character out of Blackadder, although this period does not include last summer's transfer activity 

34 minutes ago, reddoh said:

jokingly don't drive

if you do the light at top is stop unless you are on a bike when you just carry on regardless

the middle light is to tell you can get ready to move

the bottom light says why the f are you still here.

Naughty reddoh! I was asked this on an advanced driving course and said exactly the same as you about the middle / amber light and it's wrong.  I agree it is really 'get ready to move' but officially it's 'stop'!

http://www.trafficsignsandmeanings.co.uk/traffic-light-rules-uk.html

Apologies for being a pedant. ;)

Just now, Ska Junkie said:

Naughty reddoh! I was asked this on an advanced driving course and said exactly the same as you about the middle / amber light and it's wrong.  I agree it is really 'get ready to move' but officially it's 'stop'!

http://www.trafficsignsandmeanings.co.uk/traffic-light-rules-uk.html

Apologies for being a pedant. ;)

driven many times abroad amber if it occurs is what the f are doing here still

do not apologise for being a pedant we need more of them, also can you start a crusade against those who drive at 40 in a 60 and then carry on at 40 in a 30? 

5 hours ago, redlandrebel said:

With Rovers reportedly making a loss does anyone know the state of our books?

Slightly off topic, but anyone know if those poor Gas melts still rent that diabolical green temporary South Stand from Wimbledon? That set up is laughable.

Archived