IGNORED

Looking for Bristol City who match fish?

weymouth red

Calling All City Fans !!
Right on the 14th July bristol city fishing has a match against the gas fishing. I need to know if there's any on here that are quality matchmen not carping all out match fishing. We lost last year as they bought in ringers and need a result message me if you think you're up for it contact Darren Dix Bristol City Fishing Team !

35 minutes ago, weymouth red said:

Calling All City Fans !!
Right on the 14th July bristol city fishing has a match against the gas fishing. I need to know if there's any on here that are quality matchmen not carping all out match fishing. We lost last year as they bought in ringers and need a result message me if you think you're up for it contact Darren Dix Bristol City Fishing Team !

I know a couple of our ex-pros are decent with a rod. Jonathan Codjia or Luke Grayling could be interested? :facepalm:

Match fish with what?

I match fried fish with chips and tomato Source, whereas I match baked or steamed fish with french beans, broccoli or sugar snap peas and new potatoes.

3 hours ago, weymouth red said:

Calling All City Fans !!

Just dump them in the river....

Archived