IGNORED

Just thought I'd leave this here...

Superjack

Just now, Bat Fastard said:

Comments about left win politics should be on the politics and current affairs section of the forum!

It is posted in a context.

And I might have known that you would be the first to pipe up.

If it wasn't for my compulsion to counter your bullshit, I would put you on ignore.

Jesus wept.

There's nothing like a sense of perspective is there.

Do you think that Lansdown will be dragging us all off to the Gulag any minute OP?

Hysterical nonsense of the highest order I'm afraid, even by the standard of this place in the last few weeks.

Just now, Stortz said:

Jesus wept.

There's nothing like a sense of perspective is there.

Do you think that Lansdown will be dragging us all off to the Gulag any minute OP?

Hysterical nonsense of the highest order I'm afraid, even by the standard of this place in the last few weeks.

That cannot be the thought process - surely even the OP is not that stupid!

It's all cool.

Can we please keep on topic, though?  My view is the op is about the sorry state of this nation's governance and the lack of voice of us, the people. 

I guess transferring the logic to "our" club is a reflective matter.  But surely football always was thus?  

One in seven of the planet's population are currently starving, literally, to death.

But City are pissing me off!

What I heard earlier on a TV program "if we knew voting made a difference, why would we offer the public a vote" - basically insinuating that the option to vote is a false sense of freedom.

Kinda like Brexit right now, so many MP's and people are trying to block it from happening, but the public VOTED to leave, so I really dont understand why so may MP's are trying to block it.... not a democracy they think they are living in then is it, shame on those MP's.

8 minutes ago, CrazyInWeston said:

What I heard earlier on a TV program "if we knew voting made a difference, why would we offer the public a vote" - basically insinuating that the option to vote is a false sense of freedom.

Kinda like Brexit right now, so many MP's and people are trying to block it from happening, but the public VOTED to leave, so I really dont understand why so may MP's are trying to block it.... not a democracy they think they are living in then is it, shame on those MP's.

It seems obvious to me what's happening.  The worse of human anti-virtue is in power and running the show.

I'm peturbed by people who are doing "ok" and whilst doing so, aren't bothered.  Ignorance is bliss, indeed.

But listen; we have been, are and will continue to be screwed.  

Enjoy the social manufacturing under your very noses at AG and beyond ...

Just now, WTFiGO!?! said:

It seems obvious to me what's happening.  The worse of human anti-virtue is in power and running the show.

I'm peturbed by people who are doing "ok" and whilst doing so, aren't bothered.  Ignorance is bliss, indeed.

But listen; we have been, are and will continue to be screwed.  

Enjoy the social manufacturing under your very noses at AG and beyond ...

Indeed. The number of oppressed people is truly shocking and very few people give a shit. 

We're all responsible. 

55 minutes ago, Superjack said:

I really don't get why people can't understand this.

If you take words like 'country' and (particularly) 'government' out of the post, that which I allude to is pretty clear.

Unless you are thick.

I think you must be from Jacks Home for the Bewildered - where Supejack is the name given to the most bewildered inmate! 

1 hour ago, Superjack said:

If you take words like 'country' and (particularly) 'government' out of the post, that which I allude to is pretty clear.

Unless you are thick.

Its alright Jack I know what you are getting at.  I've given up objecting too.  I fact reverse physcology might be the only answer .  I am even overturning my self-imposed ban from Ashton Gate and going Friday, on autopilot, I am not a number, I am not a number, I am not a .. .  

1 minute ago, paulcityfan said:

Its alright Jack I know what you are getting at.  I've given up objecting too.  I fact reverse physcology might be the only answer .  I am even overturning my self-imposed ban from Ashton Gate and going Friday, on autopilot, I am not a number, I am not a number, I am not a .. .  

Some of us just have to accept, I guess, that many City fans don't want to see anything beyond the players on the pitch, the Head Coach and the next result.

Not surprising then is it if that the owner takes such a disparaging view of us fans - he can easily ignore us  because so many ignore him, and have no interest in the long term health of City. He is given a free hand

Happy days!!

Just now, Ivorguy said:

Some of us just have to accept, I guess, that many City fans don't want to see anything beyond the players on the pitch, the Head Coach and the next result.

Not surprising then is it if that the owner takes such a disparaging view of us fans - he can easily ignore us  because so many ignore him, and have no interest in the long term health of City. He is given a free hand

Happy days!!

Ivor.  I'm with you.  But patience is required I think.  The position has been made clear in the last couple of days and nought will change in the next few weeks, or months even.  I've decided to go with the flow, so easy go..and chill man.  It'll be alright guv.  We shall never forget though, and forgive? Well that remains to be seen

3 hours ago, Superjack said:

It is posted in a context.

And I might have known that you would be the first to pipe up.

If it wasn't for my compulsion to counter your bullshit, I would put you on ignore.

When people try to make comparisons between football and government, you know google is involved.

Unless you are thick.

I don't get why you demand to talk in riddles then get annoyed when everyone asks why you're talking in riddles.

Maybe you're thick.

5 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

Happy days!!

The current trend of society and football is giving him a free hand.

The apathetic atmosphere at the game these days optimises it.

Its not just City, it's reflective of us as a whole.

Its all a bit xxxxed.  But dare say something......

1 minute ago, paulcityfan said:

Ivor.  I'm with you.  But patience is required I think.  The position has been made clear in the last couple of days and nought will change in the next few weeks, or months even.  I've decided to go with the flow, so easy go..and chill man.  It'll be alright guv.  We shall never forget though, and forgive? Well that remains to be seen

Have you been smoking?

Just now, WTFiGO!?! said:

The current trend of society and football is giving him a free hand.

The apathetic atmosphere at the game these days optimises it.

Its not just City, it's reflective of us as a whole.

Its all a bit xxxxed.  But dare say something......

Have you been smoking?

Nooo. Too old for that these days.  Just gonna try and enjoy the last few games of the season.  Resigned to hunker in da bunker and hope that some common sense revolution occurs before August

Unless you are thick.

I'm thick.  What on earth are you on about?

35 minutes ago, Chivs said:

I'm thick.  What on earth are you on about?

I have had a cider or two, but I am guessing, reworked, the quote is implying

"once a club is silencing the voice of the opposition, blah blah repressive measures blah blah a source of terror to its fans and creates a club where everyone lives in fear'.

I am aware SL has backed JL and most of us would not. However, I am not aware opposition has been silenced. I am not aware we are being repressed. In the sense I guess it is meant I do not feel in terror, nor do I live in fear of the club. 

Basically, SL is like a dictator, ruthlessly silencing the opposition, and to sustain this will increasingly need to repress us.

Or in English, bollocks. 

9 hours ago, cityexile said:

I have had a cider or two, but I am guessing, reworked, the quote is implying

"once a club is silencing the voice of the opposition, blah blah repressive measures blah blah a source of terror to its fans and creates a club where everyone lives in fear'.

I am aware SL has backed JL and most of us would not. However, I am not aware opposition has been silenced. I am not aware we are being repressed. In the sense I guess it is meant I do not feel in terror, nor do I live in fear of the club. 

Basically, SL is like a dictator, ruthlessly silencing the opposition, and to sustain this will increasingly need to repress us.

Or in English, bollocks. 

So, in summary, Jee Lohnson Out! 

Archived