IGNORED

S18

Ciderhead_ Luke

10 minutes ago, Ciderhead_ Luke said:

Hey guys I was just wondering what the view from s18 is like as I'm taking my fiancee to her first city match at Ashton gate and there aren't many seats left where two people can sit together?

Thanks in advance 

The views from anywhere in the South Stand are good. It's just personal preference which suits you best.

Are you aware that treating your fiancee to a trip to watch City could either cost you a future wife if the fare on offer is diabolical or alternatively a helluva lot of money for the rest of your life if she gets the same bug as many of us.

Enjoy the experience.

13 minutes ago, Ciderhead_ Luke said:

Hey guys I was just wondering what the view from s18 is like as I'm taking my fiancee to her first city match at Ashton gate and there aren't many seats left where two people can sit together?

Thanks in advance 

You can ask for a "love seat"

Stinky fingers in the back row.....

ahhhhhhhhhh.....happy days

20 minutes ago, Ciderhead_ Luke said:

Thanks in advance 

Sounds like the perfect excuse to go on your own! No seriously hope she enjoys.

31 minutes ago, Ciderhead_ Luke said:

Thanks in advance 

"Well may I ask what you expected to see out of a South Stand seat? Sydney Opera House perhaps? The Hanging Gardens of Babylon? Herds of wildebeest sweeping majestically...

With thanks to Basil Fawlty

2 minutes ago, Abraham Romanovich said:

"Well may I ask what you expected to see out of a South Stand seat? Sydney Opera House perhaps? The Hanging Gardens of Babylon? Herds of wildebeest sweeping majestically...

With thanks to Basil Fawlty

Suspension Bridge not good enough for you? :P

30 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

The views from anywhere in the South Stand are good. It's just personal preference which suits you best.

Are you aware that treating your fiancee to a trip to watch City could either cost you a future wife if the fare on offer is diabolical or alternatively a helluva lot of money for the rest of your life if she gets the same bug as many of us.

Enjoy the experience.

Yep, took my wife on our first date to AG and have now been married 46 years..................................Train Robbers got less springs to mind !!!!!!

28 minutes ago, LeeCity said:

You can ask for a "love seat"

Stinky fingers in the back row.....

ahhhhhhhhhh.....happy days

Memories rekindled Lee.................those were the days my friend, I thought they'd never end good cue for a song 

• Admin
1 hour ago, cidered abroad said:

1 hour ago, oldstandrobin said:

Yep, took my wife on our first date to AG and have now been married 46 years..................................Train Robbers got less springs to mind !!!!!!

One of the first dates I took my then girlfriend / now wife was to Ashton Gate in 1996, first home game of the season against Luton - we won 5-0.

Sadly apart from two seasons ago that was about the highlight for her of supporting City (she still has her season ticket now), so be careful what you wish for @Ciderhead_ Luke

S18 is the block in the corner under one of the TV screens, not the best angle to watch a game from for a first timer - but facilities etc are good in this area

1 hour ago, Miah Dennehy said:

Apparently it's awful from pretty much anywhere in the ground this season.

Why not take her camping? We have some lovely tents available in Horfield.

Never thought I'd give a gashead a post of the day... but never the less...

Peg's post of the day! Take a bow!

:clap::clapping::worship2:

I think you've got the order of events wrong. You should have taken her to a match first. Then, if she liked City, you could have proposed. If she didn't, it would be goodbye and thanks for the memory 

3 hours ago, Ciderhead_ Luke said:

Thanks in advance 

do not take her up the south stand mate  its a bit tight the north is where its at:shocking:

Archived