IGNORED

Hollowhead

Red Army 75

Just now, cswhitlock said:

so lets all clap the skull headed motherfucker cos he is bristolian and such a great guy...i suppose you never saw him in chasers on a saturday night villifiying the violence towards city fans...or the times he treated us with the same contempt and spat at people.....hate is reserved by me for very few skeletor is one i hate with a passion....and cant abide anyone that claps a gas scum**** like him 

I don't clap him and have little time for him but wouldn't spit on him. Like I said each to their own.

12 minutes ago, petehinton said:

LJ: "Ian Holloway has history in Bristol and I'm sure he'll get a warm welcome! He's a good guy and has done well there." #BRCvQPR

Calling someone who said 'the only good City fan is a dead City fan' is a good guy in LJ's eyes.

Oh come on , who hasn't wished death on another human being because they support your local rivals ? 

:disapointed2se:

2 minutes ago, cswhitlock said:

so lets all clap the skull headed motherfucker cos he is bristolian and such a great guy...i suppose you never saw him in chasers on a saturday night villifiying the violence towards city fans...or the times he treated us with the same contempt and spat at people.....hate is reserved by me for very few skeletor is one i hate with a passion....and cant abide anyone that claps a gas scum**** like him 

Who did Holloway spit at CSW?

Archived