IGNORED

Hollowhead

Red Army 75

I went to the same school as him, in the same year - Sir Bernard Lovell at Oldland common. He was an apprentice at Rovers . He's gas through and through.And he doesn't like us . But when it suits him ( I suspect as part of his media work )he portrays himself as a Bristolian who is proud of all sporting teams from the West Country. It's false. He doesn't like us - and City supporters of a certain age ,don't like him.I will never clap him.

A Bristol boy that's done well fair play to him. Heard some discraceful things directed to him about his Mrs and deaf kids. Bad stuff on here about Olly as well. Not a problem to clap him or Warnock , I would clap an away good goal or nice football. That's me . 

23 minutes ago, harry may said:

I went to the same school as him, in the same year - Sir Bernard Lovell at Oldland common. He was an apprentice at Rovers . He's gas through and through.And he doesn't like us . But when it suits him ( I suspect as part of his media work )he portrays himself as a Bristolian who is proud of all sporting teams from the West Country. It's false. He doesn't like us - and City supporters of a certain age ,don't like him.I will never clap him.

I'm a relative 'young 'un' being in my 30s but whilst I applaud Holloway for his spirit with regards to his deaf children and the sick taunts aimed at them by trolls, he is and will always be gas. The video where he runs down the tunnel as posted above shows it all - asking big Joe to sort it out - what on earth was JJ going to do? The well known comment he made about only good shitheads says it all too.

Can't stand him. Sad gashead bastard. He'd never get a clap/ovation from me in a football capacity.

Edit: As for all this "I'm bored of the song" crap, he's talking out his arse. Many times I've sang it at him alongside hundreds of others at AG and Holloway loves it. He likes the attention. Rather like Warnock likes the chants he gets too.

Never understood the saying "wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire" your piss wouldn't put him out, only worsen the scenario. Hollowhead, I wouldn't give a second thought to piss on you if you were on fire. 

Then obviously call the fire brigade as it's a safety hazard. 

• Admin

I always think it is a generation thing - if you supported us around the time he played for Rovers and heard the comment  he said you'd never give him the time of day

Those that have grown up not having decent local derbies and just see the TV puppet he is are the sort to clap him

Though why in the world with someone who has no connection to us be applauded anyway?

I'm afraid I can't hate him in real life. I respect him as a footballer, manager, pundit and human being. He's said things in life he might regret, but there all part of the pantomime that is is football. I won't clap him as I want his team to lose and I like a hostile atmosphere. Might even boo him , but that's all part of the game. 

Archived