IGNORED

Hollowhead

Red Army 75

11 minutes ago, JHAGa said:

QPR FCVerified account @QPRFC 3h3 hours ago

Ollie: We didn’t show enough fight or fire. I’ve just ripped their faces off about it. Where was the urgency? Where was the fight? #BRIQPR

Are you fuming? :laugh:

Ripped their faces off? What a delightful way to describe giving them an ear bashing :blink:

18 minutes ago, tinman85 said:

Must admit Hollowhead is right. The Atyeo is poor when you consider the rest of the ground. I had some non City fans with me today and almost had to apologise out of embarrassment. Let's hope SL buys some houses so we can demolish and take our stadium to top flight level.

Correct but from a man managing a club at Loftus road

1 hour ago, tinman85 said:

Must admit Hollowhead is right. The Atyeo is poor when you consider the rest of the ground. I had some non City fans with me today and almost had to apologise out of embarrassment. Let's hope SL buys some houses so we can demolish and take our stadium to top flight level.

Really? Apologise?

As next season it will house away fans only and we have failed to sell the whole ground out even once this season it really doesn't matter.

Plus, how naive do you have to be to believe you can simply evict people from their (very, very) expensive houses just because some football fan says so?

Wasn't the Atyeo intended to be a two-tier stand initially? I'm sure I remember that the residents behind the old open end complained about the plans so they were scaled back? Or perhaps the scrumpy has messed up me memory.

Shows how far our stadium has come when that used to be the only DECENT stand, now it's the red-headed stepchild.

If my recollection is correct then I don't know what Mr Eating Disorder thinks we can do about the Atyeo - is he planning in moving in to a house across the road? That'd get all the NIMBYs moving out sharpish! 

4 hours ago, The Gasbuster said:

Ha !

The whole of Loftus Road is crap !

Loftus Road's a 5hit hole.

Obstructed views, you can't see the goal line & quite how they get away with that pokey concourse at the back of the away fans is beyond me.

6 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

Did the poor little g*shead get upset by us lot in the Atyeo singing at him today, so thought he'd call us crap. Diddums 

IMG_9742.PNG

Quite how that goofy, Banjo Island pr1ck has got the nerve to criticise the Atyeo Stand is beyond me. Had he not made it as a footballer there's a good chance he'd be sat in this monstrosity every other week...

IMG_3671.JPG

1 hour ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Quite how that goofy, Banjo Island pr1ck has got the nerve to criticise the Atyeo Stand is beyond me. Had he not made it as a footballer there's a good chance he'd be sat in this monstrosity every other week...

IMG_3671.JPG

It`s like a prop from M*A*S*H.

I think he should have a crack at Blackburn Rovers if they were to poach another neyemagerŕrr. Surely he would be a eggslent choice.He wouldn't chicken out of a challenge otherwise he would be fryed. Ps. I can't stand the bloke, makes me embarrassed to be bristolian when I see his ugly mug on the TV. 

11 hours ago, tinman85 said:

Apologise? 

Other than aesthetics there's nothing wrong with it. 

Were they expecting cup holders and USB charging ports? 

Nice to see the Skull on the losing side yesterday. Said it before, don't think for one minute there is any love between him and City. Behind closed doors he is as full on Gas as you can get....starts with the bants and then in typical Gas fashion wants to fight you when they can't take it back!

I always have a dilemma with Holloway

Hate him as a passionate Gashead and for some of his outbursts over the years

On the other hand I admire his passion (Albeit misguided) for his club ,his passion for the game,  the fact he's a proud Bristolian and how well he's done with his daughters etc

He's also been promoted to the Premier League twice so he's hardly a mug as a manager

Hes had some real treatment from us over the years so you can hardly blame him for not being too keen on us !

Lets be honest if he was as he is but a red - we'd love it

At the end of the day he's a true Sag and for that reason I'll give him stick on match days but hate him ?  no I don't

Tin hat on but that's my feelings

Mellowed about him over the years

Archived