IGNORED

Set out early for the Game,reduced public transport and its gonna be busy

With no premiership games on Friday,I think that a lot of fans will be making a last minute decision to attend the game.

and no lunch time televised games,will make fans wait till the very last moment before heading for the Gate

Bank holiday will not help congestion in and around the Gate

Weston Super Mare will not have an appeal, as its a very overcast day although no rain is forecast.

The first bus group WILL be running their park and ride services

It is a Sunday service on most first group bus's

and if you like your trains.

give PARSON STREET  a try,

train times from Bristol temple meads to Parson Street

13:26 13:55 and 14:26 and then MARCH the rest of the way

Weston super mare to parson street direct train at 13:10 and 14:10

There are no DIRECT trains from Bristol/Bath/Bristol

Trying to find out if the A bus's are running from the Brislington area

• Admin
Just now, Never to the dark side said:

Maybe some one should have a word with some one else,

to get a few  trains to stop at Parson Street on Sunday 7th May?

For all those hoards that live on the Nailsea to Taunton line(via weston super Mare).

Very true, frustrates the hell out of me how extra services can be laid on for the bath Christmas market etc

2 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

Weston Super Mare will not have an appeal, as its a very overcast day although no rain is forecast.

I'm going to see them play today, its £1 minimum pay whatever you want to get in, Bouncy castle is gonna be up and fun and games in the main hall. Plus they are facing Margate, should hopefully be a win.

22 minutes ago, CrazyInWeston said:

I'm going to see them play today, its £1 minimum pay whatever you want to get in, Bouncy castle is gonna be up and fun and games in the main hall. Plus they are facing Margate, should hopefully be a win.

Wonder if Margate's famous fan and benefactor, Buster Bloodvessel, will be there?! I remember when they had Bad Manners as their shirt sponsor....wahey!

11 hours ago, oldrosie said:

But people who attend Bath Christmas Market behave properly and don't engage in head stamping.  Extra trains after a football match would mean extra policing at the station .... at a huge cost.  Just look at the mammoth police operation post match at Arsenal Tube.  

Funny that, I've never seen any police on Parson street the 5 times I've used it to get the the gate, both pre and post matches. 

Anyhoo, WsM game today they won 3-1 vs Margate who are now relegated, but I was disappointed... Where was the bouncy castle they said was going to be there? Was hoping to have a bounce at the ground after securing a Vanamara South League spot for next season.

Archived