IGNORED

Flint

RaspberryRed

Just now, ploppy said:

That's got to be a piss take right? He was immense today

Does that mean he should be forgiven for yet another lapse in concentration? He has been dreadful most of the season, loved for his 20 goals in League One... He isn't good enough for this level. We have conceded 62 goals this season and he has been the 1 defensive player consistently in the side as we've flopped. Take your rose tinted glasses off. He cannot defend at this level. If we stay up he must be replaced. 

11 minutes ago, ploppy said:

That's got to be a piss take right? He was immense today

He's right. Flint is a head and kick it merchant. He's fortunate to be playing in the SBC. He wouldn't be first choice in many other teams.

He had a good game today against powder puff strikers.

Just now, Robbored said:

He's right. Flint is a head and kick it merchant. He's fortunate to be playing in the SBC. He wouldn't be first choice in many other teams.

He had a good game today against powder puff strikers.

Whilst that may be so, criticising him after today's performance feels harsh to me 

30 minutes ago, EmersonsRed said:

Flint ball watching for their goal as he has done all season. Not a championship CB. Should be replaced in summer should we stay up!

Bryan was atr fault for their goal, if you'tr nit picking. I thought JB played well but he shoiuld have lumped it up field. Flint told him so using a few choice words

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

QPR offered very little. Freeman was their best player by a mile.

Flint had very little opposition today.

Disagree re. Freeman. The best QPR player out there for me today was Onuoha. He was everything you look for in a championship CB and was rightly applauded when he carried on after that head injury.

Archived