IGNORED

Clapping Freeman before he takes a corner

Dullmoan Tone

Freeman did nothing as per usual. One flick on the edge of his own box to start a counter attack and that was about it. Drifted one free kick miles over.

Come to think of it, not sure why Holloway is playing him defensive mid. Not gonna dominate with passing or physicality is he. 

20 minutes ago, Rossi the Robin said:

Unbelievable, maybe don't boo but don't clap

AG is turning into to much of a pleasant family day out for away teams these days

This must cost us a few points each season, the difference between staying up or going down possibly 

At least fans can chill at half time with a glass of pinot. I hate it down there these days and rarely go because of the lack of atmosphere and far too much of the prawn sandwich brigade..

Just now, cidercity1987 said:

Freeman did nothing as per usual. One flick on the edge of his own box to start a counter attack and that was about it. Drifted one free kick miles over.

Come to think of it, not sure why Holloway is playing him defensive mid. Not gonna dominate with passing or physicality is he. 

Bit of a love in by the TV commentators.

Pathetic comments from many of you with very short memories.

A player who despite being under contract the head coach refused to select unless he extend his contact and was publically outed by the Head Coach 

Then once he had completed a Medical with another club the manager publically outs him again for refusing to play and risking his transfer. 

key part of the double winners, thought he was one of their best players.

Will always get respect from me.

1 minute ago, bh_red said:

A player who despite being under contract the head coach refused to select unless he extend his contact and was publically outed by the Head Coach 

Then once he had completed a Medical with another club the manager publically outs him again for refusing to play and risking his transfer. 

Personally, have more respect for a player who, when not selected, gets his head down and tries to win his place back (Mark Little) and who doesn't refuse to play for the club he's contracted to, whatever the circumstances. Key part of our double winning side. Let himself down badly this season. One of the best players in that QPR side today isn't saying much. (Didn't think he was though).

35 minutes ago, Rossi the Robin said:

Unbelievable, maybe don't boo but don't clap

AG is turning into to much of a pleasant family day out for away teams these days

This must cost us a few points each season, the difference between staying up or going down possibly 

So if we go down it is the fans fault?

In that case we should stage a demo and persuade Lansdown to kick us all out.

I for one won't be setting foot in the Gate while the fans are still in place. Another shocker from Bristol Sport.

13 minutes ago, italian dave said:

Personally, have more respect for a player who, when not selected, gets his head down and tries to win his place back (Mark Little) and who doesn't refuse to play for the club he's contracted to, whatever the circumstances. Key part of our double winning side. Let himself down badly this season. One of the best players in that QPR side today isn't saying much. (Didn't think he was though).

agree with all of that, actually thought he was one of their worse players, gave the ball away almost every time he had it.

Once of their CBs had a stormer though, had Tammy in his pocket for most of the game

22 minutes ago, bh_red said:

He had no right to refuse to play and eliminated all right to respect. 

And today he was as useless as he'd been for the last two years for us. Paterson with as many goals at AG in two games as Freeman got in two years! 

See ya. 

20 minutes ago, bh_red said:

Oh boo hoo, poor Luke being outed for refusing to play. I wonder who was in the wrong there?

Thanks for the memories Freeman, for being class in League 1 and generally shit in the Championship, now piss off.

1 hour ago, super slick said:

Ridiculous, but not as ridiculous as those who clapped that Skeletor ***** when he stood up within 2 minutes  :facepalm:

Totally agree. For me, anyone clapping Holloway doesn't understand football rivalry and what it means to truly support our team. The man is an absolute gas **** who has openly said that he hates us in the past.

I'd love someone to come on here and explain why they do it. 

18 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

He had no right to refuse to play and eliminated all right to respect. 

And today he was as useless as he'd been for the last two years for us. Paterson with as many goals at AG in two games as Freeman got in two years! 

See ya. 

It's like Sky News!! One incorrect soundbite to back your agenda. The fact is as previously stated

''A player who despite being under contract the head coach refused to select unless he extend his contact and was publically outed by the Head Coach 

Then once he had completed a Medical with another club the manager publically outs him again for refusing to play and risking his transfer''

It was bad and naive management who covered his ass when coming unstuck trying to force his hand with the new contract

I don't think he's up to this level but let's not hang him with untruth's

Archived