IGNORED

Well done Lee and the team

reddogkev

Good win today, and it seems now our home form is looking very impressive.

Ashton Gate finally becoming a Championship Fortress? Here's to six more points against Barnsley and Birmingham.

Start building the momentum for next season.

* I know were still not safe, but I've felt very confident after the Wolves win.

25 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

Good win today, and it seems now our home form is looking very impressive.

Ashton Gate finally becoming a Championship Fortress? Here's to six more points against Barnsley and Birmingham.

Start building the momentum for next season.

* I know were still not safe, but I've felt very confident after the Wolves win.

I agree today.

A really great performance. I have no idea why this team have performed so poorly for the vast majority of the season.

Think 4-3-1-2 is working well for the players we have available, allows our full backs to give the width and the 3 in the middle to protect the back.

Can't fault anyone today - well done players and staff. Thought QPR were bang average, a positive result never looked in doubt

17 minutes ago, Tiree said:

Love this positivity. Even those folk (and they know exactly who they are, thinking it's cleaver to have a TFJ Forum name) and there are many who have jumped on here after a few defeats must now get off the fence. Support City, the players, the management, or just do everyone a favour and go away quietly

Never think that it is "cleaver" to butcher LJ, folks   lesson for today

Archived