IGNORED

2nd Goal. Pep eat your heart out!

KeithWelch'sTash

This might not be correct due to my poor memory but..... was it just me or did we keep the ball for approx 40 odd passes leading up to the 2nd goal? It really was an incredible passage of play, all the back five and 2 cm's were involved before it finally got to Taylor who laid it on for Paterson. It was proper tikka takka stuff, a great team goal!!! One of the best team goals I've seen in the 20 odd years I've been going!

please tell me this happened and I didn't make this up? It's not been mentioned anywhere! I'm thinking maybe I looked away during the build up and we allowed QPR a touch, but I really hope not!

1 hour ago, KeithWelch'sTash said:

This might not be correct due to my poor memory but..... was it just me or did we keep the ball for approx 40 odd passes leading up to the 2nd goal? It really was an incredible passage of play, all the back five and 2 cm's were involved before it finally got to Taylor who laid it on for Paterson. It was proper tikka takka stuff, a great team goal!!! One of the best team goals I've seen in the 20 odd years I've been going!

please tell me this happened and I didn't make this up? It's not been mentioned anywhere! I'm thinking maybe I looked away during the build up and we allowed QPR a touch, but I really hope not!

Twas a great goal. I cant tell you who had the ball before Taylor but agreed, the link up passing was sublime...

Also you win best OTIB forum name. Welchy's Tash... :worship2:

Archived