IGNORED

Channel 5 coverage

Septic Peg

Great filming and a rarity for us to be not only a featured game but top of the shop. Normally, I'm hammering the fast forward to find us after the usual Villa/Newky/Leeds...

And how rude was Ollie in the interview bit? "Not much I can say or want to say." Miserable sod acting like a petulant child... :pacifier:

35 minutes ago, kiwicolin said:

And Holloway saying about our ground being crap especially the Atyeo.  Read Bristol post online. 

Not exactly, to be fair to the man. He basically said it was great, except the Atyeo is crap and should be replaced too.

46 minutes ago, roylegalatyeo said:

Holloway has managed at some of the worst grounds in the country.Blackpool which looks worse than Ashton Gate ever did before renovation.Crystal Palace,and the Horfirld tented village ,plus his own Loftus Road,enough said.The man wants to go to Specsavers.

Did you actually bother to read what he said?

The Atyeo is fine. Its a fine away stand, way better facilities there than loads of away grounds ive been to. 

Yesit would be nice if we had another 'south stand' there to complete the ground but we are scraping 20k so no requirement to increase capacity further until we are atleast edging 25k. ( unless SL wants to spend some more of his tax savings on it just for a laugh ). 

25 minutes ago, cityboy99 said:

To be fair he ain't exactly said anything bad. He says the Atyeo is crap witch most City fans would agree with. Now the rest of the ground is done it really does need doing also. Lets the ground down somewhat.

Regardless of the state of the Atyeo (there's nothing wrong with it imo), which other football manager would use the word "crap" when describing it? No class.

Can say what he wants, but his comment just sounds like the bitter and jealous gashead he'll always be.

3 minutes ago, David Brent said:

Regardless of the state of the Atyeo (there's nothing wrong with it imo), which other football manager would use the word "crap" when describing it? No class.

Can say what he wants, but his comment makes him the bitter and jealous gashead he'll always be.

Fixed FOC.

32 minutes ago, cityboy99 said:

To be fair he ain't exactly said anything bad. He says the Atyeo is crap witch most City fans would agree with. Now the rest of the ground is done it really does need doing also. Lets the ground down somewhat.

The Atyeo looks out of place to the rest of our shiny new redevelopment but doesn't actually need to be rebuilt. It's a perfectly functional stand.

3 hours ago, roylegalatyeo said:

Holloway has managed at some of the worst grounds in the country.Blackpool which looks worse than Ashton Gate ever did before renovation.Crystal Palace,and the Horfirld tented village ,plus his own Loftus Road,enough said.The man wants to go to Specsavers.

I think he was at Plymouth before that was redeveloped too but could be wrong

3 hours ago, roylegalatyeo said:

I was about to say exactly this. Blackpool, Loftus Rd and The Mem are utter Chernobyl like dumps.

I always expect to hear some comedy gold from Holloway. To many managers give boring cliche interviews, i look forward to the more interesting ones. At least with holloway and warnock they chuck a few interesting points in even if it is complete bs. I think the atyeo comment was his jokey bit. The rest of his press conference about when he is in his box i found a bit depressing and rambled. 

3 minutes ago, Dynamite Red said:

The Atyeo will be rebuilt in the not so distant future.

post-1691-0-22997200-1390525841_thumb.jpg

Trouble is, the capacity isn't needed and will not generate any corporate income. 

Very, very expensive for an extra thousand seats, or whatver the number is. 

Just now, CotswoldRed said:

Trouble is, the capacity isn't needed and will not generate any corporate income. 

Very, very expensive for an extra thousand seats, or whatver the number is. 

Since when did SL worry about wasting money:laugh:. Will look nice though when finished.

10 hours ago, roylegalatyeo said:

Holloway has managed at some of the worst grounds in the country.Blackpool which looks worse than Ashton Gate ever did before renovation.Crystal Palace,and the Horfirld tented village ,plus his own Loftus Road,enough said.The man wants to go to Specsavers

What's their ground like?

Archived