IGNORED

New kit?

brizzlelou

1 hour ago, kmpowell said:

When I looked online they only ever showed ages from 10+, so I rang the shop and they said the smallest they do is 8-10 but it's always out of stock...

They definitely do smaller sizes as I've come very close to getting my 3 year old nephew one a few times this season and took him in the shop to try stuff on. 

59 minutes ago, kmpowell said:

When I looked online they only ever showed ages from 10+, so I rang the shop and they said the smallest they do is 8-10 but it's always out of stock...

Hmmmm if that's the case they're made for pretty small 8-10yr olds! We got it when they were all dished out en masse at the start of the season in the South Stand for Season Ticket Holders; perhaps they do a limited run of smaller sizes for kids who have STs? Maybe @AdamB can help/point us in the right direction? 

22 hours ago, havanatopia said:

If Carlsberg did football kits they would probably look like the Bristol City kit from our first division days. 

Stick with one kit City.... price it at £20 and you will sell thousands. keep it the same year in year out. Flippin simples. 

The City board wonder why so few people, relatively, come to AG with a red shirt... duhhhhh.

Now that the club have manufacturing control you would think they would get it.. thick as two short planks... another missed opportunity.

This would be a dumb idea from a business perspective :blink:

23 hours ago, havanatopia said:

If Carlsberg did football kits they would probably look like the Bristol City kit from our first division days. 

Stick with one kit City.... price it at £20 and you will sell thousands. keep it the same year in year out. Flippin simples. 

The City board wonder why so few people, relatively, come to AG with a red shirt... duhhhhh.

Now that the club have manufacturing control you would think they would get it.. thick as two short planks... another missed opportunity.

Safe to say... you are better at match day threads than at running a merchandising business. 

53 minutes ago, Alex#40 said:

My son wears a 6 year old shirt and he's 5 and not a big lad. They don't make nearly enough of the smaller shirts though, have to get them early or miss out it seems.

That is one of the better ST advantages - the free kit for the kids. The 6YO kit worked fine for my youngest (at 5)

10 hours ago, Steve Watts said:

If the rumours are true then the players failed to stitch up LJ this season....why do you think they'd be any more successful stitching up kits?!? :D

Perhaps that`s why our form picked up. `Right, we stay in the championship or you lot spend the summer sewing shirts together in Vietnam for £1.50 a day`

Just now, SecretSam said:

That Bayern kit is gross.

No more retro. 

No more red (or black) shorts.

Red socks.

No pinstripes or hooped socks.

Love the black and purple away kit.

I think it's pretty cool. It's a modern version of a retro classic. I myself am bored of retro but that. Bayern one would be perfect for us and those that want the return of pinstripes.

Archived