IGNORED

RIP rockinrobin

rockinrobin

Hi 

Rockinrobin sadly passed away on Thursday evening. Bristol City Football Club was Chris's biggest passion and I know how much he enjoyment he got from the Fans Form even though it did drive me mad the amount of time he spent on the website.

As our daughter Amie said today - at least he can watch football all the time now he is in heaven.

Best wishes to everyone and thank you for the many hours of entertainment you have provided to my husband.

Carole x      

Carole

I am so sorry very sorry to hear about Rockinrobin's passing. There is never a right or wrong thing to say in these circumstances, but I am sure everyone would join me in passing on our very deepest condolences, and our very best wishes to you and all your family.

A club like BCFC is indeed a passion that gives us all many highs and lows, but it is also in its way a family itself, so this is a loss of one of ours as well, and our thoughts are with you at what I am sure is a difficult time.

(Mods, @Dollymarie thread better somewhere with more visibility?)

1 hour ago, rockinrobin said:

Hi 

Rockinrobin sadly passed away on Thursday evening. Bristol City Football Club was Chris's biggest passion and I know how much he enjoyment he got from the Fans Form even though it did drive me mad the amount of time he spent on the website.

As our daughter Amie said today - at least he can watch football all the time now he is in heaven.

Best wishes to everyone and thank you for the many hours of entertainment you have provided to my husband.

Carole x      

My condolences too you and your family , I am still grieving for my dad and he was gas  

Archived