IGNORED

RIP rockinrobin

rockinrobin

RIP Rockin Robin and condolences to you and your family Carole. How touching of you to come on here and post even though OTIB was a source of frustration!. You obviously loved Chris greatly and therefore understood his passion for City, even if you maybe did not share it. I hope you have many wonderful memories of him and appreciate he was part of something special being a City fan.

I'm very sad to read this. rockinrobin was a well respected poster, I once had the pleasure to chat with Chris outside the Williams. He drove a long way to get to matches and for this game he had brought his family. Chris heard us talking Swedish and came over for a chat. My thoughts are with Carole and family.

RIP rockinrobin

3 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

I'm very sad to read this. rockinrobin was a well respected poster, I once had the pleasure to chat with Chris outside the Williams. He drove a long way to get to matches and for this game he had brought his family. Chris heard us talking Swedish and came over for a chat. My thoughts are with Carole and family.

RIP rockinrobin

Nice one. Wish you posted like this more often fella. :) 

Well done to you and the Swedish contingent for going to Blackburn by the way; tremendous effort.

Archived