IGNORED

Well done city

Red Army 75

8 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Should of been out of sight . But as we know u don't take you're chances it comes back to bite you. But under pressure they dug in and got a vital point. A month ago I was sure we were down. But we have given ourselves a massive chance. CTID 

Two home games against Barnsley and Birmingham will see us home. Really think Birmingham will go down

I just want us to stay up and am pleased we are fighting to the end.

Once this season is done we can debate the merits of scraping a 1-1 draw with Blackburn and why next season won't be as disastrous as this.

This season has been dire. 

I was listening online and when Tammy had a good chance saved I told my misses we'll regret not getting a second goal. We did but like you and many others have said, a few weeks ago they get a second goal. Blackburn aren't great but have been fighting for a couple months now. That's a tough point to hold on to. They didn't gain on us as we actually gained on a couple other teams. Big game at home coming up and 3 points would be massive. Brighton will be a title and promotion party and that won't be easy. 

Just now, kiwicolin said:

They maybe without Kodjia for the last 3 games , after his sending off. 

Not sure given the run they are on they will get anything. Villa would love to help send them down.

4 minutes ago, Cheesleysmate said:

2 points dropped 

It's not though is it. We've also denied a key relegation rival 2 points. And since they're 4 points behind us with only 3 games to go, and they were at home, it's a far better result for us than them.

I guess you prefer the doom and gloom stuff though.

1 minute ago, ChippenhamRed said:

It's not though is it. We've also denied a key relegation rival 2 points. And since they're 4 points behind us with only 3 games to go, and they were at home, it's a far better result for us than them.

I guess you prefer the doom and gloom stuff though.

Yes. A game we needed to win to take the pressure off and we chucked it. Hopefully we will crawl over the line.

Just now, Cheesleysmate said:

Yes. A game we needed to win to take the pressure off and we chucked it. Hopefully we will crawl over the line.

Chucked it? My mistake, I thought there were two teams trying to win the game. I forgot the rule that every result is decided entirely based on what we do.

5 minutes ago, kiwicolin said:

They maybe without Kodjia for the last 3 games , after his sending off. 

If they`ve got any sense they`ll appeal it, looked like something and nothing to me. Whether they`ll bother given their league position though who knows?

Be good if he did play for them v Brum & Blackburn though.

Archived