IGNORED

Next week

Red Army 75

1 hour ago, Red Army 75 said:

Well there was talk on here of people not going. Might only be a few . But you're right the last 2 have been over 20000 . Let's try and get . 23 24000 . Here's hoping anyway 

People will soon realise that this forum really Isn't representative of the fan base as a whole! 

A few shout louder than others that's all!!

Just now, Rob k said:

People will soon realise that this forum really Isn't representative of the fan base as a whole! 

A few shout louder than others that's all!!

That is true. I expect it's just not people on this forum. Who have decided not go . But it's up to them . Just saying next week is a huge game 

Barnsleys away form is pretty decent, so taking nothing for granted. Actually, we owe them a favour. They have beaten Rotherham, Blackburn, Forest and Bham away, as well as drawing at Burton. They should have had pretty much a clean sweep of the bottom clubs, contriving somehow to lose 3-2 at Wigan from 2-0 up with some Hari Kari goal keeping and a joke of a penalty.

Sure, if we set about it in the right way we have every chance of getting the result we need. I suspect if we don't, we are going to need something on the last day.

2 hours ago, Rascal said:

Hahahahaha more to do with the fact it's a dead rubber the week before pay day, you're located in the a'rseend of nowhere, and we've got Newcastle away the last game of season and most will be saving up to go there for the weekend. 

A weekend in Bristol pisses all over a weekend in Newcastle

Rough cider and rough women will sort you Northeners out 

21 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

Hit the fan zone mate, great fun, good beer & grub and no trouble.

Is the pub on the way to the ground from the train station still open, it's at the bottom of a massive hill on a street corner on a long road 

9 minutes ago, Rascal said:

Is the pub on the way to the ground from the train station still open, it's at the bottom of a massive hill on a street corner on a long road 

No idea about this. anyone?

23 minutes ago, Rascal said:

You must have gone a funny route. All fairly flat from Temple Meads to AG.

Your description reminds me of the Prince Of Wales last time I went to Barnsley.

On 4/18/2017 at 00:39, Red Army 75 said:

Well there was talk on here of people not going. Might only be a few . But you're right the last 2 have been over 20000 . Let's try and get . 23 24000 . Here's hoping anyway 

For the Tykes? 21 tops. 

23 hours ago, Rascal said:

Can't see us bringing many down, 600 tops I'd say. 

In proportion to your population thats massive. I was thinking more like 10.

On 17 April 2017 at 17:23, Red Army 75 said:

Home to Barnsley. Our biggest game of the season I think. I know fans are boycotting and not going whilst LJ is in charge. But let's get are biggest gate of the season . Forget the politics for one game. And get down the gate and watch our club. Bristol City FC . Totally understand people's stance . But we all need City in the championship. COYR CTID

LJ is a disaster zone in my opinion but Saturday is massive, if we can get a full house it will help, move heaven and earth to fill up Ashton gate

1 hour ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

You must have gone a funny route. All fairly flat from Temple Meads to AG.

Your description reminds me of the Prince Of Wales last time I went to Barnsley.

Not Temple Meads, a small station near the ground, well 5/10 minutes walk away, as you go up the steps from the station you turn left, straight facing you is a take away on a main road, to the left is a big advertisement board, walk towards take away, at the junction if you turn right and look down the road you could see two pubs, one is absolutely covered in flags the other 100 yards ish past it was closed down on last visit, if you cross over and walk towards the pubs theirs a road to the left that goes to the ground it's a massive hill it's like dropping off a cliff, the road leads to the ground half way down on the left is the pub in question on a corner. 

Just now, Rascal said:

Not Temple Meads, a small station near the ground, well 5/10 minutes walk away, as you go up the steps from the station you turn left, straight facing you is a take away on a main road, to the left is a big advertisement board, walk towards take away, at the junction if you turn right and look down the road you could see two pubs, one is absolutely covered in flags the other 100 yards ish past it was closed down on last visit, if you cross over and walk towards the pubs theirs a road to the left that goes to the ground it's a massive hill it's like dropping off a cliff, the road leads to the ground half way down on the left is the pub in question on a corner. 

Is it true fewer people leave Barnsley than any other town in the UK?

tfj

Just now, Rascal said:

The Robins ?

Archived