IGNORED

Leeds out of playoffs

Fatalist

7 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

Leeds look to have 3 better games left than Fulham who are in 6th spot.

Leeds: Burton (A) Norwich (H) Wigan (A)
Fulham: Huddersfield (A) Brentford (H) Sheff Weds (A)

Last day of the season could be very interesting.

Yeah everywhere . Leeds needing to beat Burton helps!

1 hour ago, RedLionLad said:

Especially if Wednesday have already secured the play offs and ease off the gas to assist in Fulham's endeavours to squeeze Leeds out.

Burton and Wigan may also have something to play for so they will be no easy games for Leeds.

I was watching the MU v Chelsea game the other night and a Leeds fan was there giving it all the Billy Big Bollocks about how they would cream the Prem next season.. well for that ugly performance and garbage talk alone I would like Leeds to fail. I would also like Cellini to have another reason to get out of English football; something an average Leeds fan might agree with me on anyway.

In Leeds for the easter weekend, lots of v miserable looking fans coming off the buses back into city centre yesterday...you'd never get the feeling this was a city with a team in top 6/7...strange. Especially if they lose out to Sheff Wed.

13 hours ago, RedLionLad said:

Somehow imagine a scenario where a draw between Fulham & Sheff Wed keeps Leeds out of the play offs....

Friend of mine is a big Leeds fan. Although he has said getting into the play-offs would be fantastic, he believes the squad has overachieved this season and believes if they did go up, they would get destroyed each week in the PL. His words, he doesn't want to go up this season as he feels Leeds are not prepared. Wants another summer to build upon what they already have.

He has also complained how boring the football is under Monk, and cannot believe where they are in the league. Apparently all they do is sit back and counter attack, while Monk had promised free flowing football. Going on what he says, sounds like to me Leeds may not get another chance at the play-offs next season, as there luck will run out at some point.

4 hours ago, BanburyRed said:

Somehow imagine a scenario where a draw between Fulham & Sheff Wed keeps Leeds out of the play offs....

I`d love that! Cellino would be threatening court action and all sorts, blowhard that he is.

It would be a terrific watch, seeing him come apart in the full view of everyone.

16 hours ago, havanatopia said:

Especially if Wednesday have already secured the play offs and ease off the gas to assist in Fulham's endeavours to squeeze Leeds out.

Burton and Wigan may also have something to play for so they will be no easy games for Leeds.

I was watching the MU v Chelsea game the other night and a Leeds fan was there giving it all the Billy Big Bollocks about how they would cream the Prem next season.. well for that ugly performance and garbage talk alone I would like Leeds to fail. I would also like Cellini to have another reason to get out of English football; something an average Leeds fan might agree with me on anyway.

trouble is we would have to put up with thrm every week on sky again

Archived