IGNORED

Glenn Murray

Big Red Rich

He won't be available I'm afraid.  He engineered a move back to Brighton via Bournemouth for family reasons, principally.  Even if we do strengthen up front, he will be a back up striker in the Premier league for us.  He won't want to go, and we won't want to sell him.

44 minutes ago, Simster said:

He won't be available I'm afraid.  He engineered a move back to Brighton via Bournemouth for family reasons, principally.  Even if we do strengthen up front, he will be a back up striker in the Premier league for us.  He won't want to go, and we won't want to sell him.

+ frankly the last place he'd want to come is here

7 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

+ frankly the last place he'd want to come is here

I'm not sure about that - Bristol seems a decent destination to me.

And things can turn quickly in football.  We've just had two stellar seasons but before that under Hyypia, we nearly got relegated.

9 hours ago, Simster said:

What about Sam B? Do you think he`s ready for the step up or not?

9 hours ago, 1953 said:

He'd be a real acquisition but I'd bet Brighton will hang on to him as backup for Tammy! He's getting on a bit but the job he's done for Brighton is the same as when his 28 goals took Palace up a few years back.

Back up for Tammy? Have I missed something here?

2 hours ago, 1953 said:

No......just me speculating where Tammy will be playing next season.

Can't see it being Brighton me old mucker. They'll most likey finish rock bottom, and I think Chelsea would want him at a club where he'd get service and not have the worry of being part of a relegation fighting squad (sound familiar?). 

Personally I think he will end up at either West Ham or Watford.

Archived