IGNORED

To all SL and LJ haters.....

Judda

1 hour ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Hatred or hate is a deep and extreme emotional dislike. It can be directed against individuals, groups, entities, objects, behaviors, or ideas. Hatred is often associated with feelings of anger, disgust and a disposition towards hostility.   I don't hate LJ, I just don't think he is the right man for the job, that's all.

In one. I would much rather see SL's millions being spent by someone who will get the best out of these players. It's no coincidence that the recent upturn has seen players 'not' bought by LJ heavily involved.

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

So he's not Johnson Jnr?

I would say that it is usually reserved for occasions when the son (or daughter I guess) carries the name of the parent. i.e. if Lee was also called Gary then it would be an acceptable way of telling them apart.

25 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

I would say that it is usually reserved for occasions when the son (or daughter I guess) carries the name of the parent. i.e. if Lee was also called Gary then it would be an acceptable way of telling them apart.

Stop being such a snowflake.....

Just now, Robbored said:

Stop being such a snowflake.....

Wow, as flattered as i am to be described using a term usually reserved for those born in the 21st century, I wasn't getting upset about your use of the term, just putting forward my view as you raised the question of when jr would be used.

3 hours ago, Judda said:

Can you stop turning all threads about entirely different subjects into your way of putting digs in about them.

I know you have a right to free speach but maybe stick to the millions of dedicated threads...

Everytime I start reading a new interesting thread some SL or LJ haters turns it into a rant about them....

And FYI I also think LJ out but it's just a bit boring now...

DEAN HOLDEN OUT.

3 hours ago, Robbored said:

I find any thread title that includes the word "haters" very unesseccary.

No doubt that Junior has struggled at times this season and SL has supported him throughout those tough times but even the most vociferous critic of either them actually "hates" either of them.

The word "critics" or even "moaners" is far more acceptable.

Several posters have literally said they hate him ...  or worse.

I have only hated a couple or three people in my whole life, all of whom did unspeakable wrongs to members of my family.

As far as LJ is concerned, I would be pleased if he is replaced in the near future simply because I do not consider him to be a suitable head coach. I do not hate him. I just believe he is not the right person to take this club to places that SL and many supporters want to go.

Like Anfield, Etihad, White Hart Lane and even a European midweek break or two.

1 hour ago, Port Said Red said:

Wow, as flattered as i am to be described using a term usually reserved for those born in the 21st century, I wasn't getting upset about your use of the term, just putting forward my view as you raised the question of when jr would be used.

I got down your point PSR. I guess you and I are of the same generation but I try to employ 21st century urban vocabulary.........at least when I'm writing.....

6 hours ago, Robbored said:

I find any thread title that includes the word "haters" very unesseccary.

No doubt that Junior has struggled at times this season and SL has supported him throughout those tough times but even the most vociferous critic of either them actually "hates" either of them.

The word "critics" or even "moaners" is far more acceptable.

Hate is a wasted Emotion 

Just now, Robbored said:

So "haters" is a 21st century term?      :facepalm:

tch......the youngsters of today............:disapointed2se:

In the sense that it was used above, and the way it was explained to you, yes.

Sometimes it is difficult to tell whether your stupidity is an act or not.

7 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

In the sense that it was used above, and the way it was explained to you, yes.

Sometimes it is difficult to tell whether your stupidity is an act or not.

Ive only seen the word "haters" used on here. I've certainly never heard it used by anyone in my circle. Neither of my 21st century children use it nor none of my extended family including a 18 and 20 year old niece and nephew.

You call stupidly, I call it ignorance of today's kids "jive" talking.....

Obladi oblada lifes go on ya. Its football, different opinions. SL right if we avoid relegation. During the long bad run everybody was worried. Most of the clubs would have sacked LJ but not City. When season is over we will see, think SL is right. LJ made misstakes but also the players. Think its well done by LJ and team to take so mutch points when its critical. The team has went better and better. We where piss in jan, feb, thats history. We are in a good run now, and hope we can continue to end of season.

7 minutes ago, Garland-sweden said:

Obladi oblada lifes go on ya. Its football, different opinions. SL right if we avoid relegation. During the long bad run everybody was worried. Most of the clubs would have sacked LJ but not City. When season is over we will see, think SL is right. LJ made misstakes but also the players. Think its well done by LJ and team to take so mutch points when its critical. The team has went better and better. We where piss in jan, feb, thats history. We are in a good run now, and hope we can continue to end of season.

Hmm. The good run might see us finish where we did last season, after making what is it 19 signings?

Avoiding relegation doesn't make SL right, nor does it warrant praising ;LJ who created the situation more than anyone else.

As you say, any other club would have sacked LJ, but equally SL would have sacked absolutely any other coach or manager. I think it is this latter point that causes so much unrest amongst a good number of fans. Retention of basically a friend of the family regardless of whether we are staying up or going down.

Whilst clearly a clever man, please don't credit the owner with a football brain good enough to see where we will finish at the end of the season. Frankly, he is prepared to see us go down to protect his mate and a strong finish gives me no confidence that we won't be going through the same situation next season, just with another dozen new players..

42 minutes ago, Loon plage said:

Hmm. The good run might see us finish where we did last season, after making what is it 19 signings?

Avoiding relegation doesn't make SL right, nor does it warrant praising ;LJ who created the situation more than anyone else.

As you say, any other club would have sacked LJ, but equally SL would have sacked absolutely any other coach or manager. I think it is this latter point that causes so much unrest amongst a good number of fans. Retention of basically a friend of the family regardless of whether we are staying up or going down.

Whilst clearly a clever man, please don't credit the owner with a football brain good enough to see where we will finish at the end of the season. Frankly, he is prepared to see us go down to protect his mate and a strong finish gives me no confidence that we won't be going through the same situation next season, just with another dozen new players..

Yes, if SL really had his head screwed on and the benefit of your football brain rather than his own, he might be aware that there is an Italian manager who has recently become available and he was one of the best players in the World on his day - he must be a better and much more experienced bet than LJ, whose career peaked at Bristol City! Maybe he would work for a lower salary?

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

Ive only seen the word "haters" used on here. I've certainly never heard it used by anyone in my circle. Neither of my 21st century children use it nor none of my extended family including a 18 and 20 year old niece and nephew.

You call stupidly, I call it ignorance of today's kids "jive" talking.....

You are Huggy Bear, and I claim my £5.

1 hour ago, Garland-sweden said:

Achieving a maintenence of Championship status does not vindicate SL's decision in the slightest at present

He's (LJ) obviously here for the long haul so if we achieve our collective goal (Champ Staus) then we will only know after the Summer window and the subsequent 10, 15, 20 games of next season.

There are divisions to be bridged on many levels but as you say hopefully onwards and upwards

48 minutes ago, Loon plage said:

Ok, I dont say SL is Einstein in football. What I mean is staying up is the mainthing. New stadium, bigger crowds. Leauge one no. If we stay up we will play in this leauge again for the third season. My hope for next season is that we can be a midtable team and build out of that.

5 hours ago, Garland-sweden said:

Ok, I dont say SL is Einstein in football. What I mean is staying up is the mainthing. New stadium, bigger crowds. Leauge one no. If we stay up we will play in this leauge again for the third season. My hope for next season is that we can be a midtable team and build out of that.

Finish midtable with a owner worth 1.5 billion.can't wait

Archived