IGNORED

To all SL and LJ haters.....

Judda

Can you stop turning all threads about entirely different subjects into your way of putting digs in about them.

I know you have a right to free speach but maybe stick to the millions of dedicated threads...

Everytime I start reading a new interesting thread some SL or LJ haters turns it into a rant about them....

And FYI I also think LJ out but it's just a bit boring now...

Just now, Judda said:

Can you stop turning all threads about entirely different subjects into your way of putting digs in about them.

I know you have a right to free speach but maybe stick to the millions of dedicated threads...

Everytime I start reading a new interesting thread some SL or LJ haters turns it into a rant about them....

This irony for breakfast is too delish

There are some posters I've noticed, ones who are genuinely otherwise respected on the forum who literally don't post about anything else these days. I won't name names but it does get pretty tedious. We've played some brilliant stuff recently and it almost pains them to see it!

5 minutes ago, Judda said:

Banter denied. 

I find any thread title that includes the word "haters" very unesseccary.

No doubt that Junior has struggled at times this season and SL has supported him throughout those tough times but even the most vociferous critic of either them actually "hates" either of them.

The word "critics" or even "moaners" is far more acceptable.

5 minutes ago, Spoons said:

Last few weeks been refreshing the amount of non LJ threads etc so not sure what the OP is doing here? 

Maybe he put thatchers on his cereal instead of milk ? 

It's not as bad as it was but still plenty going on....

Just now, Robbored said:

No doubt that Junior has struggled at times this season and SL has supported him throughout those tough times but even the most vociferous critic of either them actually "hates" either of them.

Judging from some of the venomous stuff I have read then haters is potentially an understatement!

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

And  not calling him Jnr.

3 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I have noticed you call LJ junior at pretty much every opportunity, not having a dig but where did this come from? I have never seen anyone else call him that.

Makes me think of Indiana Jones every time you write it.

Just now, Pezo said:

I have noticed you call LJ junior at pretty much every opportunity, not having a dig but where did this come from? I have never seen anyone else call him that.

To differentiate him from the Great Satan, obviously (you know, the one who got us promoted, and to a play off final)

1 minute ago, Pezo said:

Jnr is a bit patronising but not half as bad as all the personal slurs I've read (mostly height based)

20 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Keep up with the English language. In the context of online discourse troll doesn't be mean a mythical creature just as hater doesn't mean someone who actually hates.  

Critics or moaners might be more acceptable to you but doesn't make them more apt. 

Just now, 29AR said:

Keep up with the English language. it doesn't mean a mythical creature just as hater doesn't mean someone who actually hates.  

Critics or moaners might be more acceptable to you

If "haters" isn't a plural of "hate" then you and the op should enrol in some English classes.....

I bet all the serial moaners are struggling now. Shall we renew or not? What a dilemma.  I honestly believe this year's near miss will cause lessons to be learned. And if not, no doubt Zola or Mowbray or some other big name will be able to come to the rescue. You know it makes sense.

Just now, Robbored said:

If "haters" isn't a plural of "hate" then you and the op should enrol in some English classes.....

Words can have several meanings and take on meanings of their own in different contexts. It's really extremely simple. Saying online you are a fish does not mean you swim in water for prime example - one I expect you can comprehend. 

Just now, 29AR said:

Words can have several meanings and take on meanings of their own in different contexts. It's really extremely simple. Saying online you are a fish does not mean you swim in water for prime example - one I expect you can comprehend. 

"Fish" has different uses. "Hate" does not.

Hatred or hate is a deep and extreme emotional dislike. It can be directed against individuals, groups, entities, objects, behaviors, or ideas. Hatred is often associated with feelings of anger, disgust and a disposition towards hostility.   I don't hate LJ, I just don't think he is the right man for the job, that's all.

Archived