IGNORED

Harry Redknapp - New Birmingham Boss - Cotts his Assistant !!

BobBobSuperBob

Only two teams are on a worse run of form over the last 10 games than Barnsley, and that's Rotherham and Birmingham. We've lost 1 of the last 6 at home, they've lost 4 of 6 away. I accept it's been a disappointing season, but we must go into Saturday with every confidence of taking all 3 points

Seems like a good appointment for Brum. Reckon 'Arry and Cotts will keep them up. 

Less than 24 hours since Zola walked makes me think this has been on the cards for a little while. Perhaps they intended to bring 'Arry and co at the end of the season but since Zola walked, they brought him in now...

If we beat Barnsley, it should have no affect on us. If ever we need to get out the starting blocks early and push all match, it's Saturday...

Is it just me in whom the name Harry Redknapp doesn't inspire fear? He's a long time out of the game, a long time out of this division and doesn't have the transfer window he usually relies upon. Most importantly nor does he have the 5 or 6 squad players he relies upon to keep him the dressing room - his defoe's, crouch, krancjar etc.

He's not committed to more than the end of the season (yet). I'm not sure how much he'll know about Brum, how much he'll know about each player, how much he'll know about this league and how to man-manage and handle their players. Frankly this stinks a bit of a marquee without much substance; Zola-esque

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

Redknapp is a very decent appointment for Brum. He'll have the same effect as Colin did last season at Rotherham. Sadly for them it'll probably too late......

And would have been for us a couple of months ago

Archived