IGNORED

Predict the last 3 games

BCFC_Josh

9 hours ago, redsfan said:

Not one person pedicting anything other than a win against us then? 

Don't get me wrong, I tend to agree with you, but although we are significantly weakened since January and are on a bad run of form, we have won half our away games this season. I would be wary of seeing it as a formality.

I think a couple went for a draw..

Due to the fact that we've hit some decent form at home recently and our desire to put any lingering chance of relegation behind us ASAP I would hope we can win with a bit to spare.

9 hours ago, redsfan said:

Not one person pedicting anything other than a win against us then? 

Don't get me wrong, I tend to agree with you, but although we are significantly weakened since January and are on a bad run of form, we have won half our away games this season. I would be wary of seeing it as a formality.

I dont think anyone is seeing it as a formality. Will be a tough game no doubt.

With City it is pretty hard to predict the next 3 minutes, let alone the next 3 games.

We are just as likely to win all three as we are to lose all three.

50 years + of supporting City tells me that if there is a way of cocking it up, we can find it :shocking:

1 hour ago, B1ackbird said:

I think a couple went for a draw..

Due to the fact that we've hit some decent form at home recently and our desire to put any lingering chance of relegation behind us ASAP I would hope we can win with a bit to spare.

Funny what people "see" isn't it. I counted 3 predicting a draw before his post. 

I'll go one better and predict a Barnsley win, with two goals catching us on the break, 1:2. Not that @redsfan will notice....

16 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

D-L-D

This is what I think as well. Barnsley have got a decent away record so Saturday will be a tough game. Brighton are on a high and will be too good for us. Brum are a bit of an unknown quantity since their change of management, but Redknapp and Cotts will make them harder to beat. I'm glad we've got that 4 point cushion because it's nerve-wracking enough as it is.

Am I the only one thinking that we will get nothing at Brighton. Birmingham is now not a nailed on win given the appointment of Harry, sooooo, Saturday has become a must win IF we are to not rely on other results ? 

Buttock clenching time me thinks........

1 minute ago, Wellspokenman said:

Am I the only one thinking that we will get nothing at Brighton. Birmingham is now not a nailed on win given the appointment of Harry, sooooo, Saturday has become a must win IF we are to not rely on other results ? 

Buttock clenching time me thinks........

Totally agree, like I said on the "scary possibility" thread, could see 5 clubs including us on 48 pts going into last games. Hopefully that will not happen and we will get the win against Barnsley, biggest risk to that is compliancy, LJ has to ensure that does not happen.

Just now, old_eastender said:

Totally agree, like I said on the "scary possibility" thread, could see 5 clubs including us on 48 pts going into last games. Hopefully that will not happen and we will get the win against Barnsley, biggest risk to that is compliancy, LJ has to ensure that does not happen.

old_eastender, is this a ploy to get me to have 3 pints of Thatchers Gold before the game, instead of the obligatory 2 ??? 

Just now, Wellspokenman said:

old_eastender, is this a ploy to get me to have 3 pints of Thatchers Gold before the game, instead of the obligatory 2 ??? 

Haha, I'd stick to 2, leave room for celebration or drowning your sorrows later depending on whether we see City engaged like the last 3 home games, or just making up the numbers as we did at home to Fulham and others...

2 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

Haha, I'd stick to 2, leave room for celebration or drowning your sorrows later depending on whether we see City engaged like the last 3 home games, or just making up the numbers as we did at home to Fulham and others...

Ever the optimist, let's go for the celebration ..... Cheers !!! 

Archived