IGNORED

Predict the last 3 games

BCFC_Josh

Just now, BobBobSuperBob said:

Predicting results in this league , at this stage of the season is nigh on impossible !!

Thats what I think ;)

:laughcont:

i do think Saturday becomes a massive game for us as anything less than 3 points and the pressure will up considerably 

Will it be even more massive than last Mondays game?

On a scale of 1-10??

:yawn:

tfj

Just now, Taxi for Johnson said:

Will it be even more massive than last Mondays game?

On a scale of 1-10??

tfj

On a serious note , seems daft , as Blackburn was a definitive six pointer and Barnsley isn't 

Purely down to the fact that it's getting to the stage where there is no time / games left to rectify any disasters !

Just now, BobBobSuperBob said:

On a serious note , seems daft , as Blackburn was a definitive six pointer and Barnsley isn't 

Purely down to the fact that it's getting to the stage where there is no time / games left to rectify any disasters !

I see: 14/10.

Well I just hope all our players give 110% in every game - that's 330% over the last three games.

........ it's all we can ask of them.

And another thing.

Is it mathematically possible for a game to be a six pointer?

I mean ........... under the current rules, there is a maximum of three points available for each league game - three going to the team who scores the most goals. If the game is drawn (equal number of goals to each team), then the points go down to two - one point to each team.

How do six-pointers fit into this?

tfj

I'm pretty much in line with Josh 

City 2 Barnsley 1 

Brighton 3 City 1 

A safe , relieved City see out à boring 1-1 drawing  with a safe relieved Brum .

Cotterill gets a standing ovation after the game as he saluts The Red Army.

Tammy breaks down in tears as the reality kicks in that it's his last game for us .

We all go home wondering what the summer transfer window will bring us and look forward optimistically to a new season full of promise .

26 minutes ago, reddoh said:

city 9 barnsley 0

brighton 0 city 9

city 9 brum 0

i think my glass must be overflowing :-)

No, I think you emptied the lot down your throat and are now feeling the effects.

Just now, 29AR said:

No, I think you emptied the lot down your throat and are now feeling the effects.

go to you local betting office just put a tenner on those scores, then laugh at me on the 7th because I'm not putting a tenner on it I think i will put a monkey on it.

4 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

I'm pretty much in line with Josh 

City 2 Barnsley 1 

Brighton 3 City 1 

A safe , relieved City see out à boring 1-1 drawing  with a safe relieved Brum .

Cotterill gets a standing ovation after the game as he saluts The Red Army.

Tammy breaks down in tears as the reality kicks in that it's his last game for us .

We all go home wondering what the summer transfer window will bring us and look forward optimistically to a new season full of promise .

What's it like up there in cloud cookoo land Maj? Need to book the annual summer jolly...

Not one person pedicting anything other than a win against us then? 

Don't get me wrong, I tend to agree with you, but although we are significantly weakened since January and are on a bad run of form, we have won half our away games this season. I would be wary of seeing it as a formality.

11 hours ago, reddoh said:

city 9 barnsley 0

brighton 0 city 9

city 9 brum 0

i think my glass must be overflowing :-)

You're talking blox 'cause everyone knows that Brighton will score against us.

Just now, downendcity said:

You're talking blox 'cause everyone knows that Brighton will score against us.

I think the post was clear 27 for 000 against like my wife who keeps her phone in her back pocket and when it starts making noises I say shes talking out her arse, I however can sit on it and talk out of it at the same time I believe its called multi tasking

Archived