IGNORED

Lansdown Upper Tier Open for Birmingham - CONFIRMED

Xiled

3 minutes ago, RED4LIFE said:

That's typical. I actually bought one of the very last ones in lower Lansdown about an hour ago as I wasn't sure if it would be opened and didn't want to miss out on tickets. 

There's no way you could miss out on tickets AND the top tier not be open.  That wouldn't make any sense.  If the demand is there, they open it.  But I do think they should declare sooner.

20 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

There's no way you could miss out on tickets AND the top tier not be open.  That wouldn't make any sense.  If the demand is there, they open it.  But I do think they should declare sooner.

I did think that but Bristol City and sense is the biggest oxymoron since the word fun-run.

38 minutes ago, RED4LIFE said:

That's typical. I actually bought one of the very last ones in lower Lansdown about an hour ago as I wasn't sure if it would be opened and didn't want to miss out on tickets. 

Give them a ring, I'm sure you'd be able to transfer up there if you wanted to.

• Admin
1 hour ago, Pezo said:

How are the club stopping Brum fans buying tickets?

As I mentioned elsewhere a friend of mine in WSM attended a Birmingham game two years ago and their email was on the Birmingham database.

They purchased tickets for this game and had an email from our club advising them that as their email was on a Birmingham database their transaction was being cancelled.

Let's be honest if someone isn't on our database after our recent successes it will probably ring alarm bells anyway

3 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Isit just me or does it look as though they are selling them row by row?

Yep.

Here we go again.....from bcfc.co.uk:

The initial allocation in the Lansdown Stand upper tier includes Blocks W6, W7 and W8.

Except only a proportion of those blocks have been put on sale.  At present (2:15pm) there are just 58 seats available out of about 1500.

Have we already sold over 1400 in the upper tier?  No, I doubt it very much.

This is one of the reasons why I haven't renewed my season tickets for next season.  The choice was so limited in terms of relocating from S25 and yet I know that at the start of next season there will be swathes of seats in places that I would like to sit but that weren't available to select.

The Bristol Sport ticketing site needs to show "unavailable" rather than marking everything that can't be selected as "sold".  It's misleading.

5 hours ago, RED4LIFE said:

Personally I would rather sit in the lower section; the Upper Tier seems to me to be too far from the action; very alien Bristol City if you will. I would be delighted to be in a good spot in the lower tier; you will love it.

28 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

Personally I would rather sit in the lower section; the Upper Tier seems to me to be too far from the action; very alien Bristol City if you will. I would be delighted to be in a good spot in the lower tier; you will love it.

I sit in the Lower, and it's OK. I sat in the front row upper near the HW line for the rugby and it's a superb view. I , and my friends would swap in a heartbeat for the right seat. As I said , it was the front row, what it looks like from the middle of the block my be different.

3 hours ago, Coombsy said:

Looks like loads of fan still refuseing to attend 

Well this one will be on the way to Cornwall with the wife, fans maybe turning up but don't expect the players to, they will have their holiday heads on as well.

32 minutes ago, glos old boy said:

Well this one will be on the way to Cornwall with the wife, fans maybe turning up but don't expect the players to, they will have their holiday heads on as well.

Christ knows what you`re going to be like if it gets freezing cold and pours with rain like our local weather forecast just said.

Still, plenty of pubs to get your half-empty glasses in.

Archived