IGNORED

"Shut it you gas head"

How about a new forum rule?

Anyone wishing to slander another poster as a sag has to PM the person they are accusing, the two people can meet up at a convenient location, and the accusation can be made to their face.

It's about the most offensive thing to sling at any supporter of BCFC, so lets not hide behind the forum.

tfj

Just now, Taxi for Johnson said:

Anyone wishing to slander another poster as a sag has to PM the person they are accusing, the two people can meet up at a convenient location, and the accusation can be made to their face.

It's about the most offensive thing to sling at any supporter of BCFC, so lets not hide behind the forum.

tfj

That and snowflake :whistle:

• Admin

Why not open it up to anyone that types random and pointless shite can be given a 24 hour holiday!

Not aimed at anyone in particular as there are many that the hat would fit !

For anyone wondering what is going on, on this thread I believe @Taxi for Johnson is referring to @Tiree for this comment?

Oh shut up! TFJ is at it again. Any way of ridding the forum of this (Gas?) negativity towards the Club most of us come on here to read opinions about?

2 hours ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

tfj

Bad day at school Hun ? :cool2:

If anyone calls me a gashead like an old git did to his cost in the Williams a few seasons ago because I criticized Agard, I am afraid it is loaded muskets at dawn on Brean Sands. A hearty breakfast...... a tankard of Ale..... 6 paces turn and fire. Name your seconds, Sir.   :punish:

24 minutes ago, oldstandrobin said:

If anyone calls me a gashead like an old git did to his cost in the Williams a few seasons ago because I criticized Agard, I am afraid it is loaded muskets at dawn on Brean Sands. A hearty breakfast...... a tankard of Ale..... 6 paces turn and fire. Name your seconds, Sir.   :punish:

If it was Agard who called you a gashead, then I'd wager that his shooting would leave you with nothing to worry about.

36 minutes ago, oldstandrobin said:

I'll be your second, I have my Halberd at the ready.  

(Also a sneaky pistol in my sock and a stiletto hidden in my walking cane).

18 hours ago, phantom said:

Why not open it up to anyone that types random and pointless shite can be given a 24 hour holiday!

Not aimed at anyone in particular as there are many that the hat would fit !

For anyone wondering what is going on, on this thread I believe @Taxi for Johnson is referring to @Tiree for this comment?

My god. Phantom has a nasty streak: who knew?

24 hour holiday = banned from OTIB.

He does not specifically mention 'warning points', as Dolls keeps a secret stash of these for her personal use.

This is a wake up call for me, and I am going to tow the line from now on :yes:.

tfj

12 minutes ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

Closeted Clampetts yearn to be sheeds.

Gas Response: "**** off you shithead****! Rovers are a family club. It's the 82ers who are up themselves and go around acting like they are a massive club all of the time"......"We were away today what was the attendance?......OMG, 3,000 with 20,0000 locked out??!!! We're a massive club! 6th biggest in England!"

Just now, Cheesleysmate said:

Gas Response: "**** off you shithead****! Rovers are a family club. It's the 82ers who are up themselves and go around acting like they are a massive club all of the time"......"We were away today what was the attendance?......OMG, 3,000 with 20,0000 locked out??!!! We're a massive club! 6th biggest in England!"

Condensed.....Tragic tossrags.

Archived