IGNORED

The deadline for advanced season cards

1960maaan

So what happens after the deadline in two days?

Will they not let anyone buy one?  Seems an odd thing to advertise, if they were up around the max limit maybe , but clearly they're not.  
Just wondered what the point was, anyone?

Just now, Vincent Vega said:

Just looked on the website and there is no mention of it being cheaper .

It's a early bird price, the prices you are looking at are for people who renew before deadline. They will then stop sales for weekend and show new prices. 

I would have renewed whatever but I was at the club last week and asked about this and was told this. 

27 minutes ago, Spoons said:

Not exactly rocket science !! If you want your seat and want it at a cheaper price get it before the deadline. If not and you ain't bothered then don't renew ! 

If i ring back telling them i will only renew at the early bird offer price for a family ticket I'm sure they'll cave in!!!

Just now, Spoons said:

It's a early bird price, the prices you are looking at are for people who renew before deadline. They will then stop sales for weekend and show new prices. 

I would have renewed whatever but I was at the club last week and asked about this and was told this. 

Cheers, I wonder how much of a increase it will be.

Prices have gone up in the past - after the deadline, but the club have previously indicated that prices will rise - this time they haven't said that but have kept us guessing so we'll feel pressure to renew.

Given the disappointing season (even assuming we stay up) I don't think they'll have the nerve to put the prices up.

I'd prefer them to state from the off what the prices will be before and after the "deadline", and in the Championship or L1. Like Graham C I feel I m being treated like a punter on a dodgy used car lot who they ca mug off

I haven't read it again but if you buy after the deadline don't you get treated as if you've never had a ST, so get membership discounts and not membership plus? Doubt if that will be much of a deal breaker though.

3 minutes ago, CodeRed said:

Prices have gone up in the past - after the deadline, but the club have previously indicated that prices will rise - this time they haven't said that but have kept us guessing so we'll feel pressure to renew.

Given the disappointing season (even assuming we stay up) I don't think they'll have the nerve to put the prices up.

I'd prefer them to state from the off what the prices will be before and after the "deadline", and in the Championship or L1. Like Graham C I feel I m being treated like a punter on a dodgy used car lot who they ca mug off

But if they don't put prices up then how do they thank all those who renewed in the initial period for their loyality? 

Im not saying who's right or wrong here, just playing Devils Advocate.

Just now, CodeRed said:

Surely you understand that people who commit to the club earlier deserve the reduced price? That is something that shouldn't be extended to people who decide if they want to go depending what league we are in. 

There are also other ways of paying now like the good option of paying a direct debit over 10 months at a very reasonable rate.

3 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

After this week, they'll go off sale for a short period, and then they'll go back on sale (would guess at after the season has finished, so they can focus on the last home game/new shirt release etc) at a higher price. 

Bit therein lies one of the complaints.

At no point was the encouragement to buy anything other than a negative experience.

A positive would have been 'now is the cheapest time to buy' - which might have encouraged a few.

The negative reality of the situation was 'buy now or lose your seat.... possibly.'

As previously discussed.

Just now, Bristol Rob said:

Bit therein lies one of the complaints.

At no point was the encouragement to buy anything other than a negative experience.

A positive would have been 'now is the cheapest time to buy' - which might have encouraged a few.

The negative reality of the situation was 'buy now or lose your seat.... possibly.'

As previously discussed.

This is the same process that we have had at the club for at least the last 10 years! 

It works well in my opinion and it's a fair system. 

Archived