IGNORED

Tomlin rumour confirmed

Major Isewater

2 minutes ago, RUSSEL85 said:

I saw this as a joke but it seems people have taken an automatic dislike to it, each to their own I suppose but I sniggered a little.

Me too. There seems to be a lot on here today that have had the new NHS humour bypass operation. As you say, each to their own.

Just now, BigTone said:

Me too. There seems to be a lot on here today that have had the new NHS humour bypass operation. As you say, each to their own.

True. I'm thinking if he does leave in the summer for another championship club, I wouldnt be surprised if he was labelled a fat b*****d by the same people who are finding this photo offensive/harsh/out of order (take your pick).

8 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Since when was at laughing at someone's weight ever acceptable though? To have a sense of humour bypass you need to stop finding funny things funny. It doesn't work if the joke was never funny in the first place!

6 minutes ago, ploppy said:

Since when was at laughing at someone's weight ever acceptable though? To have a sense of humour bypass you need to stop finding funny things funny. It doesn't work if the joke was never funny in the first place!

I am overweight and people have a joke at my expense. Difference is I have the ability to laugh at myself also.

30 minutes ago, Hampshire reds said:

The guy who put this pic on is a disgrace and I hope the forum police get it off. Lee tomlin is one of the most skillfull footballers this club has had. I met him when he played for bournemouth and he is nice guy. I wait to c what the forum people do. 

The Major is one of the funniest posters on this forum with a rapier like whit. Where's your sense of humour? After all, we've had to put up with LJ's escapades for the last 6 months.

33 minutes ago, Hampshire reds said:

The guy who put this pic on is a disgrace and I hope the forum police get it off. Lee tomlin is one of the most skillfull footballers this club has had. I met him when he played for bournemouth and he is nice guy. I wait to c what the forum people do. 

Jesus wept. 

56 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

He is already on the beach .

IMG_1639.JPG

This has gone TOO FAR - and I am FURIOUS!! How have you managed to get a picture of my cousin and why are you pretending he is a footballer?  If he finds out who you are he will sit on you and your eyes truly will water!

When I was a lad, deck chairs just didn't have arms and this problem would not have existed.

He's also missing the regulatory knotted handkerchief.

I think it's fake and it's not LT

Archived