IGNORED

Tomlin rumour confirmed

Major Isewater

4 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

Poor bloke couldn't get out of his chair quickly enough after the pretty prostitute behind discretely propositioned him with an offer of speciality services.

What a sexist and offensive post this is. Ban the poster, off with his head and may he be hung, drawn and quartered (red & white obviously) at the next home match as an example to all. I am so offended my organically grown lettuce will have to wait an extra 15 minutes until I can water it with my spring fed mineral water. Further the shock of such a statement has stunted the growth of my Wife's armpit hair !!

But really It's not the blokes fault he couldn't get out the chair quick enough to take her up on her offer.

1 minute ago, oldstandrobin said:

after another 15,000 posts :whistle:

That's Ok then but you realise we will now get 15000 posts of shite in the next 2 weeks. Enjoyable shite though along with 45000 posts of PC shite from the Humourless Party candidates.

5 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

He is already on the beach .

IMG_1639.JPG

5 hours ago, Hampshire reds said:

The guy who put this pic on is a disgrace and I hope the forum police get it off. Lee tomlin is one of the most skillfull footballers this club has had. I met him when he played for bournemouth and he is nice guy. I wait to c what the forum people do. 

5 hours ago, Neo said:

I think this thread more confirms your status than Tomlin's.

5 hours ago, BigTone said:

Me too. There seems to be a lot on here today that have had the new NHS humour bypass operation. As you say, each to their own.

4 hours ago, ploppy said:

Since when was at laughing at someone's weight ever acceptable though? To have a sense of humour bypass you need to stop finding funny things funny. It doesn't work if the joke was never funny in the first place!

Awful lot of snowflakes on here unfortunately. Cheer up! I have lost 5 stone and used to be a fat man and as a fat man always laughed at jokes meant in jest which the major is clearly trying to do and as a former fat will still laugh at such jokes. This place can be a boring, miserable place at times and certain posters try to lighten the mood. I think a few on here need to calm down a little and stop being so overly PC! You can be PC to the point of being offensive, y'know?

Just now, brizzlelou said:

Awful lot of snowflakes on here unfortunately. Cheer up! I have lost 5 stone and used to be a fat man and as a fat man always laughed at jokes meant in jest which the major is clearly trying to do and as a former fat will still laugh at such jokes. This place can be a boring, miserable place at times and certain posters try to lighten the mood. I think a few on here need to calm down a little and stop being so overly PC! You can be PC to the point of being offensive, y'know?

For every person who is happy to have lost weight or is happy to have jokes made about him or herself for being overweight there are another three people who are miserable, insecure and/or have been bullied in their lives about their weight. I know it's only a joke but to suggest that people are being offensive by being legitimately offended is a little harsh!

4 minutes ago, ploppy said:

For every person who is happy to have lost weight or is happy to have jokes made about him or herself for being overweight there are another three people who are miserable, insecure and/or have been bullied in their lives about their weight. I know it's only a joke but to suggest that people are being offensive by being legitimately offended is a little harsh!

ploppy, I really don't need you taking offense or commencing a crusade on my behalf. If someone crosses the line then I will happily let them know and don't need anyone else's input to the issue.  Please just go and live your own life FFS

2 minutes ago, Bat Fastard said:

Thats Ok for you Middle Sized Tone - but I really do need people to take offence on my behalf - go and get your own life FFS :P

Bat, you are a very level headed chap as the shite runs evenly out of both side of your mouth, however judging by your posts you speak your own mind and are very capable of looking after yourself without the PC brigade seeing you through life

1 minute ago, BigTone said:

Bat, you are a very level headed chap as the shite runs evenly out of both side of your mouth, however judging by your posts you speak your own mind and are very capable of looking after yourself without the PC brigade seeing you through life

We all need a little help sometimes Tone - and when I lie down there is nothing level about me!

6 minutes ago, RumRed said:

Well I'm about 9 stone and 6'1and at a large finance company got presented with 'the boniest ass' award by my female boss at the Xmas do.

Its not just limited to fatties.

She was right though my ass cheeks cut through chairs.

Sounds painful... 

13 minutes ago, BigTone said:

ploppy, I really don't need you taking offense or commencing a crusade on my behalf. If someone crosses the line then I will happily let them know and don't need anyone else's input to the issue.  Please just go and live your own life FFS

It was never about you. You disagree with me which is fine, but this is a public forum so sorry about sharing my opinion. In my opinion laughing at people for being fat is similar to laughing at someone for their gender at race - the diffference is massively arbitrary yet one is unacceptable and the other results in people saying "FFS" at you. No worries, just don't get aggressive because someone disagrees with you. 

Just now, ploppy said:

It was never about you. You disagree with me which is fine, but this is a public forum so sorry about sharing my opinion. In my opinion laughing at people for being fat is similar to laughing at someone for their gender at race - the diffference is massively arbitrary yet one is unacceptable and the other results in people saying "FFS" at you. No worries, just don't get aggressive because someone disagrees with you. 

I'm not getting aggressive and it's not just about me. Simply, stop taking on some moral mantle for those who really neither need or want it. If people say for FFS at you then either grow a pair or just get out of their space. Live your own life and not everyone else's

1 hour ago, RumRed said:

Let's all make friends, look at the kittens.

LOOK AT THE ******* KITTENS!

You'll feel better.  Honest.

IMG_0513.JPG

So we've gone from a big fella in a deck chair to pussies. I really don't like cats.

Archived