IGNORED

Tomlin rumour confirmed

Major Isewater

1 minute ago, Busterrimes said:

I'm fat and take the piss out of myself all the time.

Taking the piss out of yourself is fine - commendable even.

You can't take the piss out of other fat people - it's just not cricket.

In fact the only such people you can take the piss out of is fat gas-heads, but only for the latter part.

We live in a PC society, and we are not going back to the days when you can just speak words.

tfj

1 hour ago, ploppy said:

For every person who is happy to have lost weight or is happy to have jokes made about him or herself for being overweight there are another three people who are miserable, insecure and/or have been bullied in their lives about their weight. I know it's only a joke but to suggest that people are being offensive by being legitimately offended is a little harsh!

I was bullied! Heavily bullied. I still knew the difference between jokes and spiteful jibes

1 hour ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

Is it suddenly OK to make fun of fat people?

My son loves a funny joke about people in wheelchairs.  

And he uses one. From the time he gets up until the time he goes to bed. 

95% of people can cure their fatness.  My son can't cure his problem. 

People are fat and it can be funny. 

3 hours ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

In fact the only such people you can take the piss out of is fat gas-heads, but only for the latter part.

We live in a PC society, and we are not going back to the days when you can just speak words.

tfj

Mike Gatting

3 hours ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

tfj

I learnt to take the piss out of myself years ago after looking in the mirror and all I could see was a fat useless bastard I then got married and my wife after a few years of marriage told me I was correct, only time mind.

13 hours ago, brizzlelou said:

Awful lot of snowflakes on here unfortunately. Cheer up! I have lost 5 stone and used to be a fat man and as a fat man always laughed at jokes meant in jest which the major is clearly trying to do and as a former fat will still laugh at such jokes. This place can be a boring, miserable place at times and certain posters try to lighten the mood. I think a few on here need to calm down a little and stop being so overly PC! You can be PC to the point of being offensive, y'know?

Firstly - how is my post PC? You can read many things into my comment. Check my posts - I'm about as PC as Jimmy Carr. I just found this particular post less funny than syphilis and more predictable than Ronaldo being on the scoresheet in a Real Madrid 10-0 win.

Secondly - wtf!! I don't actually  read many of your posts - I mean; who would? But I know they have been genuinely negative and doom and gloom about our team yet you throw about cheer up comments - really Mr Blackpot?

Now get your tongue out Majors arse and swivel you bell x

20 hours ago, BigTone said:

Excatly .................. whats 4/20 ?

I'd love to act like the cool kid here and be the font of knowledge, but I have no idea

Come on, there must be a few stoners on here who can fill us in

Tried it a few times, never done it for me. Rather have a pint

20 hours ago, CotswoldRed said:

And it can be tragic - like when they stop selling those orgasmic chicken leek and ham pies at the Gate!

21 hours ago, CotswoldRed said:

Reminds me of the 3 rules of comedy that have guided Little and Large's career:
1. A fat man is funny
2. A man in a dress is funny
3. A fat man in a dress is as funny as funny can get

Just now, One Team In Keynsham said:

Reminds me of the 3 rules of comedy that have guided Little and Large's career:
1. A fat man is funny
2. A man in a dress is funny
3. A fat man in a dress is as funny as funny can get

Comedy will always take the mickey out of someone. 

Ken Dodd is one of the cleanest and least controversial of comedians, but even he pokes fun at being ugly or less than intelligent. 

Whoever is offended by fat jokes - I'd love to know who your favourite comedians are. 

A fat joke isn't cruel per se. A cruel fat joke might well be. 

11 hours ago, Neo said:

Firstly - how is my post PC? You can read many things into my comment. Check my posts - I'm about as PC as Jimmy Carr. I just found this particular post less funny than syphilis and more predictable than Ronaldo being on the scoresheet in a Real Madrid 10-0 win.

Secondly - wtf!! I don't actually  read many of your posts - I mean; who would? But I know they have been genuinely negative and doom and gloom about our team yet you throw about cheer up comments - really Mr Blackpot?

Now get your tongue out Majors arse and swivel you bell x

Firstly, You read this one 

Secondly, you obviously read others to notice I'm doom and gloom

22 minutes ago, brizzlelou said:

Firstly, You read this one 

Secondly, you obviously read others to notice I'm doom and gloom

True - thanks for correcting me. I have read a few of your posts - less than many isn't it.

And counting posts where you quoted me seems a bit desperate to be fair - enjoy tomorrow if you can x

1 hour ago, Neo said:

True - thanks for correcting me. I have read a few of your posts - less than many isn't it.

And counting posts where you quoted me seems a bit desperate to be fair - enjoy tomorrow if you can x

Hahaha! I'm not the one that looked back on the others previous quotes or comments. Sorry for touching a nerve buddy! Also, great way to try get a valid point across by calling me a bellend by the way! If we're throwing insults around then I'll take it as a compliment coming from a dripping wet c@nt like yourself! Have fun at the game with your buddies Morpheus and Trinity (probably more real than your ACTUAL friends anyway).

On 20/04/2017 at 12:48, ploppy said:

Since when was at laughing at someone's weight ever acceptable though? To have a sense of humour bypass you need to stop finding funny things funny. It doesn't work if the joke was never funny in the first place!

I think you'll find laughing at fat footballers and referees is still in vogue.

Archived