IGNORED

Tomlin rumour confirmed

Major Isewater

12 minutes ago, Bat Fastard said:

This has gone TOO FAR - and I am FURIOUS!! How have you managed to get a picture of my cousin and why are you pretending he is a footballer?  If he finds out who you are he will sit on you and your eyes truly will water!

The chap in the picture needs some of the Major's bum oil (WD40 type) if he is to get his bum out of that chair.

• Admin
28 minutes ago, BigTone said:

I am overweight and people have a joke at my expense. Difference is I have the ability to laugh at myself also.

Exactly that - me too

Just part of the banter with mates, who have stupid hair cuts, poor dress sense or never buy a round in !

1 hour ago, Hampshire reds said:

The guy who put this pic on is a disgrace and I hope the forum police get it off. Lee tomlin is one of the most skillfull footballers this club has had. I met him when he played for bournemouth and he is nice guy. I wait to c what the forum people do. 

Ha ha ha, that's funnier than the OP:clapping:

I'm sure the forum police also hope they get it off, don't we all?

1 hour ago, ploppy said:

Since when was at laughing at someone's weight ever acceptable though? To have a sense of humour bypass you need to stop finding funny things funny. It doesn't work if the joke was never funny in the first place!

sense of humour.jpg

2 hours ago, reddoc said:

15,800 posts and I haven't laughed at one yet. Are you Mark Lawrenson ?

Three big games to go, and this numpty is taking the piss out of a player who may play a big part in keeping us up. 

35 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Says more about you than me Bud . 

9 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

Dont you start... I've got a colander in front of me ...

No wonder you have the wrong day you need a CALENDER. If you are using a colander you must be finding things a bit of a strain

Archived