IGNORED

How many City Members?

reddogkev

I've been debating the obvious merits of the Season card, but the price puts me off, coupled with my lack of certainty about attending enough games.

For the first time in a few years, I'm going to buy a membership instead.

How many of you have considered the same question, and how many here have opted for the membership?

Hi Reddog, Im in the same position. Im going to pay for membership rather than renew my season ticket, for which I have my own reasons, plus im just missing to many games which leads me to my follow up question. Mine is going spare in the South stand for Saturday if you want it mate? Or if not anyone else is more than welcome.

Cheers

35 minutes ago, RUSSEL85 said:

Hi Reddog, Im in the same position. Im going to pay for membership rather than renew my season ticket, for which I have my own reasons, plus im just missing to many games which leads me to my follow up question. Mine is going spare in the South stand for Saturday if you want it mate? Or if not anyone else is more than welcome.

Cheers

Hello there Russ, cheers for the head's up about your ticket.  I'll have a check to see what we're doing with the kids, and I'll let you know a bit later.  Any other takers in the meanwhile, not a problem.

You make up the membership fee by saving money on your tickets.

So if you're not planning on going to enough games to save money with a season ticket, membership is the way to go.

You can sit in different places for each game, easier to sit with mates ad-hoc, you'll always be able to get a ticket for whatever game you want.

I'll be downgrading from a season ticket to a membership card for a variety of reasons both personal and re performances (having retained my season ticket throughout the recent league 1 spell).

I anticipate attending 10-15 home games per season instead of dragging myself to the Gate on dreary Tuesday night just because it's 'free'.

If we do well, the club will make more money from me than if I had a season ticket.

If we perform poorly, the club will make less money, fair enough imo.

The only risk is if we draw a big team away in cup, but that hasn't happened in 25 years!

I upgraded from a membership to a season ticket this season. I only did it as my mates are all in the atyeo and without one I wouldn't be able to spend the game with them. Having spent 3 hours by myself getting there and 3 hours getting back... I probably wouldn't bother going if it meant I had to spend the hour 45 minutes in the middle by myself as well!

To be honest with the amount of games I attend I think it's worked out slightly more expensive than if I had a membership but I'm willing to pay that little bit extra to see friends i otherwise wouldn't.

Archived