IGNORED

Getting players signatures before the game...

Judda

My daughter is just about to complete her first year as a season ticket holder and is a big Tammy fan.

I said we could try and collar him to sign her shirt before the game...

Can anyone tell me where we need to go and what time they arrive?

Many thanks 

J

Players entrance is opposite where wedlock pub used to be. 

Took my daughter on a birthday party at ground on matchday had tour etc, it started at 12.00 at players entrance . Players arrived between 12-12.45. All stopped to sign autographs etc.

scott Murray did the tour.

Just now, Spoons said:

Took my daughter on a birthday party at ground on matchday had your etc, it started at 12.00 at players entrance . Players arrived between 12-12.45. All stopped to sign autographs etc.

Nice one. Cheers Spoons.

• Admin

Many years ago in the days when I bought a shirt

Last home game of the season I used to get there early and get everyone to sign it - players always more than willing to sign a shirt etc

One tip @Judda have a decent black marker pen and if possible have something you can stretch the shirt over (card etc) so the signature comes out better 

1974 - 75 season, Liverpool away in the League Cup. The players came over to we City fans before starting their warm up. All who were asked gave autographs. Geoff Merrick signed my programme. These days however, at most clubs, Stewards ensure home players aren't approached by us fans. Visiting teams have their coach park outside the Player's Entrance and go straight in, ignoring even their own fans..

1 hour ago, Judda said:

My daughter is just about to complete her first year as a season ticket holder and is a big Tammy fan.

I said we could try and collar him to sign her shirt before the game...

Can anyone tell me where we need to go and what time they arrive?

Many thanks 

J

Ashton Gate ?

7 hours ago, Spoons said:

Took my daughter on a birthday party at ground on matchday had tour etc, it started at 12.00 at players entrance . Players arrived between 12-12.45. All stopped to sign autographs etc.

Are they still doing stadium tours or was it part of a birthday package? I'd be interested to take my son on a stadium tour but thought they no longer did it and can't find any info on the website?

1 hour ago, WSMRobin said:

Are they still doing stadium tours or was it part of a birthday package? I'd be interested to take my son on a stadium tour but thought they no longer did it and can't find any info on the website?

This was part of a birthday package but they do still do tours separately for paying guests .

Mixed bag on the autograph front, every player happily posed for selfies , waited for 1 and half with my lad , then only to be told Tammy went out of another exit , we were at the players entrance by the Wendy house.  There were only about 20 or do mainly mums and dads with kids , a couple of nerds , and a couple of hardcore hunters.  My lad was devastated , as we are probably going to miss the brum game as he has cricket that day   , any ideas how he can get an autograph or selfie ? 

9 minutes ago, kivsy said:

Mixed bag on the autograph front, every player happily posed for selfies , waited for 1 and half with my lad , then only to be told Tammy went out of another exit , we were at the players entrance by the Wendy house.  There were only about 20 or do mainly mums and dads with kids , a couple of nerds , and a couple of hardcore hunters.  My lad was devastated , as we are probably going to miss the brum game as he has cricket that day   , any ideas how he can get an autograph or selfie ? 

Failands gotta be a good shout

Archived