IGNORED

Danny Rose

Pezo

Obviously an ex player for us (for a bit) Congratulations to Rose who made the PFA premier league team of the year.

Showing me once again that I should never do anything professional within football, and my opinions are usually wrong.

I assume he would have played in the same team as LJ.

Shocked at the way he turned out. He looked a L1 player here.

Out of him and Caulker, if you'd have said one of them would be a Spurs and England star, in the PFA TOTY, and the other would've made awful career choices and ended up at QPR I certainly wouldn't have picked Rose to be the former!

46 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Out of him and Caulker, if you'd have said one of them would be a Spurs and England star, in the PFA TOTY, and the other would've made awful career choices and ended up at QPR I certainly wouldn't have picked Rose to be the former!

good shout, although I remember some visionary on here suggesting he should play as a LB rather than LM...

58 minutes ago, Tiree said:

yes he played a fair amount at LB and was rubbish; got beaten on the inside every time and also down the flank. He rarely passed a ball forward to a red shirt and his workrate was pants. He has obviously matured under some good management but he never seemed happy outside London. And Caulker? Well, i think everyone on this site got that one wrong as he looked a class act the season he played 30(?) games for us? I think he played every game the previous season at the Village Idiots and was obviously good there too. Strange what happens over 6 or 7 years

My memory must be bad then, because i cannot remember him playing a game at left back for us.

4 hours ago, petehinton said:

One of the worse loan signings we've ever made IMO an it turns out to be England's best LB. Personally thought Marcos Alonso should've been at left back but well done Danny Rose!

Archived