IGNORED

Ugo Ehiogu - confirmed sadly passed away

Lanterne Rouge

3 minutes ago, 54-46 said:

Reports that he's sadly passed away. RIP

On the BBC website now, just a brief report confirming he has passed away and stating it was probably a heart attack.

Far too young to go, thoughts are with his family.

I Remember him having an absolute stormer at AG in the cup - think it was for Boro.

Just now, Taz said:

Not a bad player in his time. Never realised that he had gone into coaching, let alone coaching at Tottenham. 

Sad news and thoughts go out to his family. RIP.

Had no idea he was at spurs either. 

It just shows doesn't it even with a lifetime of being fit and having the best medical care,  being around people who might notice things on a daily basis,  when it's your time it certainly is. A huge shock to everyone who knew him. RIP

1 minute ago, Port Said Red said:

Very sad news, I don't keep up with celebrity gossip so I didn't know he was married to Jenna Coleman too. Very young age to be a widow. 

Its not that Jenna Coleman if you are thinking of the Doctor Who actress. 

46 minutes ago, RedM said:

It just shows doesn't it even with a lifetime of being fit and having the best medical care,  being around people who might notice things on a daily basis,  when it's your time it certainly is. A huge shock to everyone who knew him. RIP

He would have been subject to rigorous testing and assessment.  Just goes to show.  Poor chap.

1 hour ago, The Gasbuster said:

An excellent defender, who should have been capped for England more often that he was.

Very sad. R.I.P.

He should have been but he was one of those players who was unlucky to have a lot of great players around in his position at the time - Adams, Campbell, Southgate etc.

Archived