IGNORED

For anyone who thought Adam Johnson was innocent !

Spoons

1 hour ago, Lordofthebling said:

Such a non story...

He is telling a joke to try and get rep in a jail.  It not great, but that's what happens.

What I genuinely find annoying i that that b**stard Sun newspaper have probably shelled out a few grand to some prisoner who had an illegal phone on him.  

I wouldn`t be surprised to find that they`ve been paying a couple of inmates, giving them phones and telling them to keep close to Johnson just to get something like this.

46 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

I wouldn`t be surprised to find that they`ve been paying a couple of inmates, giving them phones and telling them to keep close to Johnson just to get something like this.

Non story? A bloke convicted of sexual assault who then says he should have raped her if he was getting 6 years!! 

Non story my arse! He's a peado and people need to wake up and stop protecting him.

Just now, Spoons said:

Non story? A bloke convicted of sexual assault who then says he should have raped her if he was getting 6 years!! 

Non story my arse! He's a peado and people need to wake up and stop protecting him.

Not protecting him mate, the bloke`s scum and I wouldn`t cross the road to piss on him if he was on fire.

Just highlighting how the modern `press` work.

2 hours ago, Lordofthebling said:

Such a non story...

He is telling a joke to try and get rep in a jail.  It not great, but that's what happens.

What I genuinely find annoying i that that b**stard Sun newspaper have probably shelled out a few grand to some prisoner who had an illegal phone on him.  

That ain't no way to get a rep in the slammer mate 

On ‎21‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 08:51, Port Said Red said:

Sounds like he is saying that if he is getting 6 years at least it should be for something he is guilty of? or am I reading that wrong? Just sounds like he is too thick to put his case across properly or that he is trying to ingratiate himself with the other inmates.

I read it the same way. He really is a thick ********.

7 hours ago, northsomersetred said:

Chuck Berry had sex with a 14yr old girl. He died recently and the whole world seem to have a w@nkfest at how great he was.

Adam Johnson doesn't have sex with a 15yr old gets 6yrs for sexual assault.

Double standards?

Just saying like.

John Peel married his first wife when she was 15. Perhaps being a paedo was ok back then. 

21 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

Well, what else were you meant to do?

When there's no room in the fridge and your nick knack drawer is full to overflowing.

Well done for protecting your sauces btw.

Exactly, some people :laughcont:

On Fri Apr 21 2017 at 08:18, Spoons said:

Adam Johnson been caught on camera in the laundry room at HMP moorland saying, " I wish I did rape her for 6 years" 

Also went on to make rude sexual comments about his victim in a 6 minute clip where he blames being famous for him being in prison not the fact he's a peadophile !!

Shameful and only confirms what I thought in the first place.

struggling with uploading the video but it's on the mail online. 

For that comment , they should add on another 3 years . 

Taken out of context as usual. Not gonna defend the bloke as he deserves to be inside for what he did but his point seems to be people have served less time for far worse crimes, which is difficult to argue with.

14 hours ago, Londoner said:

A few points:

Labelling him a paedo is wrong as she was 15 and not pre-pubescent.

If he had sex with her and she gave consent it isn't rape its sexual assault, as she is between of 13-15. 12 and under is rape cos female unable to give consent.

Wow. Not often left speechless but this is top of the league for bullshit. 

14 hours ago, Londoner said:

A few points:

Labelling him a paedo is wrong as she was 15 and not pre-pubescent.

If he had sex with her and she gave consent it isn't rape its sexual assault, as she is between of 13-15. 12 and under is rape cos female unable to give consent.

I've just read this again and I'm still shocked! 

They didn't have sex and she didn't give consent to him touching her sexually... Hence the 6 year sentence for sexual consent of a minor!! 

How you justify or try to stand up for him or other peado's because she was 15 and not 10,11,12, is quite simply worrying and concerning to read.

Your clearly not a parent/ grand parent or a mentally stable person by trying to justify or understand a adult male of 28 years of age grooming and sexually assaulting a young girl under the age of 16.

Hang you head in shame. You disgust me.

19 minutes ago, Spoons said:

They didn't have sex and she didn't give consent to him touching her sexually... Hence the 6 year sentence for sexual consent (should read sexual assault, but otherwise correct) of a minor!! 

How you justify (I see no attempt at justification) or try to stand up for him or other peado's (look up the legal definition of paedophilia) because she was 15 and not 10,11,12, is quite simply worrying and concerning to read.

Your clearly not a parent/ grand parent (are you sure about that) or a mentally stable person by trying to justify (I see no attempt at justification) or understand a adult male of 28 years of age grooming and sexually assaulting a young girl under the age of 16. A disgusting and abhorrent act - hence the reason he was sentenced to 6 years in prison.

40 minutes ago, Spoons said:

They didn't have sex and she didn't give consent to him touching her sexually... Hence the 6 year sentence for sexual consent of a minor!! 

How you justify or try to stand up for him or other peado's because she was 15 and not 10,11,12, is quite simply worrying and concerning to read.

Your clearly not a parent/ grand parent or a mentally stable person by trying to justify or understand a adult male of 28 years of age grooming and sexually assaulting a young girl under the age of 16.

Im not justifying I am telling you the law.

3 hours ago, Londoner said:

Im not justifying I am telling you the law.

And the law says that someone under the age of 16 is incapable of giving consent. It doesn't matter if she told him exactly what she wanted him to do to her, she is unable to consent to that whilst under 16. The law is there to protect children for exactly this sort of situation. 

4 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

And the law says that someone under the age of 16 is incapable of giving consent. It doesn't matter if she told him exactly what she wanted him to do to her, she is unable to consent to that whilst under 16. The law is there to protect children for exactly this sort of situation. 

Wrong, completely and utterly wrong.

An under 16 can give consent as long as they are over the age of 13....hence why consensual relationships between a 15 and 16 year old does not end up with prosecution. Under 13 they are unable to give consent.

Please don't make things up, you are a moderator it just makes you come across as thick.

6 minutes ago, Londoner said:

Wrong, completely and utterly wrong.

An under 16 can give consent as long as they are over the age of 13....hence why consensual relationships between a 15 and 16 year old does not end up with prosecution. Under 13 they are unable to give consent.

Please don't make things up, you are a moderator it just makes you come across as thick.

Let me tell you now mr clever clogs you are wrong.

If a under 16 gives consent it still doesn't matter as it's a criminal offence to have any sexual activity with someone under the age of 16! Consent or no consent!

and I'm hoping you agree with this law? 

18 minutes ago, Spoons said:

Let me tell you now mr clever clogs you are wrong.

If a under 16 gives consent it still doesn't matter as it's a criminal offence to have any sexual activity with someone under the age of 16! Consent or no consent!

and I'm hoping you agree with this law? 

You're completely missing the point. Between 13-16 someone is able to give consent, that is fact (specific case by case) however some of these cases will end up with criminal prosecution. Yes obviously.

I genuinely don't think you understand, im talking about the law and facts not my opinion.

Archived